- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Ittihad Tanger will welcome FUS Rabat to Grand Stade de Tanger for a matchday 18 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a Ittihad Tanger 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Ittihad Tanger has won 3 matches, and FUS Rabat triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.91 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Ittihad Tanger's latest fixture against Olympic Safi ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Ittihad Tanger was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
FUS Rabat's recent game against Mouloudia Oujda ended in a home 0-3 loss. Fath had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Ittihad Tanger plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.55 points per away game on average compared to 1.27 points at home. Although Ittihad Tanger is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
FUS Rabat has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. FUS Rabat don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.18 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ittihad Tanger or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Ittihad Tanger's home and FUS Rabat's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 57% of Ittihad Tanger's home and FUS Rabat's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Ittihad Tanger vs FUS Rabat Betting Tips
Ittihad Tanger vs FUS Rabat Head to Head
Average stats between Ittihad Tanger and FUS Rabat in most recent 11 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Ittihad Tanger vs FUS Rabat Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ittihad Tanger and FUS Rabat across current season. Calculated from Ittihad Tanger's Home stats and FUS Rabat's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Ittihad Tanger has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ittihad Tanger has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ittihad Tanger recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ittihad Tanger has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/22 games for Ittihad Tanger this season.
- Coming into this game, FUS Rabat has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. FUS Rabat has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for FUS Rabat, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (64% of all matches) involving FUS Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||36 %||45 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||45 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 3.00||2.45||2.18|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.33||1.18||1.00|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.67||1.27||1.18|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||55 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||9 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||82 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 83%||45 %||45 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||59 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 2.83||6.09||3.55|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.17||2.36||2.27|
|Offsides||0.33 / 0.33||0.00||0.33|
|Fouls||10.17 / 10.00||8.50||11.00|
|Shots||8.76 / 4.17||10.10||7.55|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 3.17||4.70||3.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||36 %||36 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.17||2.55||2.18|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.00||1.18||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.17||1.36||1.18|
|BTTS %||64% / 50%||64 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||27 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||18 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||64 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||55 %||27 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 4.17||3.18||4.18|
|Cards||2.16 / 3.00||2.40||1.89|
|Offsides||0.60 / 0.75||0.75||0.00|
|Fouls||9.86 / 9.50||11.75||7.33|
|Shots||9.67 / 7.17||10.10||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.38 / 4.50||4.40||4.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ittihad Tanger vs FUS Rabat Odds
|HT 1||2.61||HT X||1.97||HT 2||4.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.48|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||3.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.30|