- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Jaguares de Córdoba will welcome Deportes Tolima to Estadio de Fútbol Jaraguay de Montería for a matchday 7 fixture in Colombia Categoria Primera A. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in a Deportes Tolima 3-2 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Jaguares de Córdoba has won 2 matches, and Deportes Tolima triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Jaguares de Córdoba's latest fixture against Rionegro Águilas ended in an away 2-1 win. Los Zenues was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Jaguares de Córdoba scored in both halves in the 27th and 64th minute.
Deportes Tolima's previous game in the competition versus La Equidad ended in an away 1-1 draw. It was a disappointing day for the club. They were constantly overrun in the midfield and failed to keep ball possession. Deportes Tolima was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 59th minute.
Since the start of the season, Las Perlas Del Sinú is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Jaguares de Córdoba is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Deportes Tolima has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Deportes Tolima wins 1.41 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Los Zenues has won just 43% of home games. On average they score 1.07 goals and concede 1.07 per game. Deportes Tolima won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Jaguares de Córdoba wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Deportes Tolima. My prediction is Deportes Tolima to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.99 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of Jaguares de Córdoba's home and Deportes Tolima's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 38% of Jaguares de Córdoba's home and Deportes Tolima's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Jaguares de Córdoba vs Deportes Tolima Betting Tips
Jaguares de Córdoba vs Deportes Tolima Head to Head
Average stats between Jaguares de Córdoba and Deportes Tolima in most recent 12 outings in the Colombia Categoria Primera A.
Jaguares de Córdoba vs Deportes Tolima Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jaguares de Córdoba and Deportes Tolima across current season. Calculated from Jaguares de Córdoba's Home stats and Deportes Tolima's Away stats.
Colombia Categoria Primera A Form
- Coming into this game, Jaguares de Córdoba has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jaguares de Córdoba has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jaguares de Córdoba recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Jaguares de Córdoba has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jaguares de Córdoba has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/28 games for Jaguares de Córdoba this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportes Tolima has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportes Tolima has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportes Tolima has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Deportes Tolima as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Deportes Tolima ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Deportes Tolima is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Jaguares de Córdoba, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportes Tolima, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (44% of all matches) involving Deportes Tolima has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Deportes Tolima will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||43 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||36 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.67||2.14||2.43|
|Scored||1.11 / 0.83||1.07||1.14|
|Conceded||1.18 / 0.83||1.07||1.29|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||36 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||57 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||29 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||57 %||29 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||50 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.17||4.23||3.79|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.17||2.93||2.14|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.50||1.46||1.86|
|Fouls||11.93 / 8.50||12.77||11.14|
|Shots||7.00 / 5.83||7.54||6.50|
|Shots on Target||3.93 / 2.83||4.46||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Draw %||35% / 50%||35 %||35 %|
|Loss %||18% / 0%||6 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.50||2.06||1.94|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.00||1.41||1.12|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.50||0.65||0.82|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||53 %||35 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||24 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||28 %||24 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||88 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||41 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||76 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 5.40||4.41||3.88|
|Cards||2.91 / 2.80||3.12||2.71|
|Offsides||2.55 / 4.50||3.00||2.12|
|Fouls||15.09 / 13.75||14.24||15.94|
|Shots||7.88 / 6.60||8.88||6.88|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.00||3.88||3.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jaguares de Córdoba vs Deportes Tolima Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.43|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|