JEF United will welcome Montedio Yamagata to Fukuda Denshi Arena for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a Montedio Yamagata 5-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. JEF United has won 3 matches, and Montedio Yamagata triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
JEF United's latest fixture against Omiya Ardija ended in an away 2-0 win. JEF United was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. JEF United scored in both halves in the 40th and 52nd minute.
So far, JEF United plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.70 points per away game on average compared to 0.78 points at home. Although JEF United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Montedio Yamagata has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Montedio Yamagata has collected 1.56 points on average per away game, compared to 1.44 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is JEF United or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.9 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 21% of JEF United's home and Montedio Yamagata's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
JEF United vs Montedio Yamagata Betting Tips
JEF United vs Montedio Yamagata Head to Head
Average stats between JEF United and Montedio Yamagata in most recent 14 outings in the Japan J2 League.
JEF United vs Montedio Yamagata Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between JEF United and Montedio Yamagata across current season. Calculated from JEF United's Home stats and Montedio Yamagata's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, JEF United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. JEF United has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for JEF United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for JEF United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for JEF United this season.
- JEF United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Montedio Yamagata has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Montedio Yamagata has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Montedio Yamagata has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Montedio Yamagata as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Montedio Yamagata has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Montedio Yamagata is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against JEF United, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Montedio Yamagata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/19 games for Montedio Yamagata this season.
- It's likely that Montedio Yamagata will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||11 %||50 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||44 %||20 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||44 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||1.95 / 1.67||2.11||1.80|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||0.89||1.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||1.22||0.80|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||56 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 17%||11 %||20 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||56 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||11 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 17%||33 %||70 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||52 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.63 / 4.83||5.89||3.50|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.17||1.44||1.60|
|Offsides||1.37 / 1.33||1.33||1.40|
|Fouls||12.16 / 12.50||12.22||12.10|
|Shots||9.05 / 8.00||10.22||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.89 / 3.17||4.00||3.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||44 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||11 %||56 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||44 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||1.89 / 2.00||2.22||1.56|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.17||1.11||1.00|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.83||1.11||0.56|
|BTTS %||39% / 17%||33 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 50%||44 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 33%||78 %||44 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.56 / 6.33||6.11||5.00|
|Cards||0.56 / 0.67||0.44||0.67|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.83||1.56||1.33|
|Fouls||10.22 / 10.83||11.89||8.56|
|Shots||10.33 / 10.33||11.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.44 / 3.67||5.33||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
JEF United vs Montedio Yamagata Odds
|HT 1||3.42||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.45||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|