- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Jeju United will welcome Daegu to Jeju World Cup Stadium for a matchday 31 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in a Daegu 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Jeju United has won 5 matches, and Daegu triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Jeju United's latest fixture against Gwangju ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Jeju United was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 90 minute.
Daegu's recent game against Ulsan ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Daegu didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Daegu pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 56th and 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Jeju United is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Jeju United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Daegu has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Daegu wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Daegu kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jeju United or Draw.
Jeju United vs Daegu Betting Tips
Jeju United vs Daegu Head to Head
Average stats between Jeju United and Daegu in most recent 15 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Jeju United vs Daegu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jeju United and Daegu across current season. Calculated from Jeju United's Home stats and Daegu's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Jeju United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jeju United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeju United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Jeju United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Jeju United has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 13 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Jeju United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Jeju United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Daegu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jeju United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/28 games for Jeju United this season.
- Coming into this game, Daegu has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Daegu has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Daegu has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Daegu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Daegu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jeju United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Daegu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Daegu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Daegu has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 83%||33 %||24 %|
|Draw %||47% / 17%||33 %||59 %|
|Loss %||25% / 0%||33 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 2.67||2.73||2.12|
|Scored||1.22 / 2.00||1.27||1.18|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.67||1.47||0.94|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||80 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||20 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||27 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 33%||20 %||24 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||93 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||13 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.50||4.71||5.12|
|Cards||1.56 / 1.83||1.27||1.82|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.60||1.85||1.67|
|Fouls||12.42 / 13.80||11.43||13.24|
|Shots||11.87 / 10.50||11.79||11.94|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.83||5.21||5.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||47 %||35 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||40 %||24 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||13 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.50||2.13||2.35|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.17||1.27||1.06|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.33||0.87||1.29|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||60 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||20 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||13 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||13 %||18 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||87 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||40 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||60 %||24 %|
|Possession %||43% / 51%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.23 / 4.33||4.93||3.65|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.83||1.27||2.06|
|Offsides||1.72 / 2.00||1.77||1.69|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.00||13.50||12.59|
|Shots||11.00 / 11.83||11.36||10.71|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 4.67||4.86||4.35|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jeju United vs Daegu Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|