- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Jeju United will welcome Seongnam to Jeju World Cup Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 1st March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Jeju United has won 6 matches, and Seongnam triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.47 goals, while both teams score 68% of the time.
Jeju United's latest fixture against Gwangju ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
Since the start of the season, Jeju United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Jeju United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Seongnam has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Seongnam wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Seongnam kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jeju United or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 61% of Jeju United's home and Seongnam's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Jeju United vs Seongnam Betting Tips
Jeju United vs Seongnam Head to Head
Average stats between Jeju United and Seongnam in most recent 19 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Jeju United vs Seongnam Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jeju United and Seongnam across current season. Calculated from Jeju United's Home stats and Seongnam's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Jeju United has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeju United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeju United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Jeju United has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Can Jeju United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeju United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Jeju United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Seongnam has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Seongnam has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Seongnam has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Seongnam has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Jeju United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Seongnam, both home and away.
- Can Seongnam turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Seongnam has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Seongnam, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (44% of all matches) involving Seongnam has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Seongnam will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 83%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||53% / 17%||40 %||67 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.70||1.67|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.00||1.30||0.89|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||1.40||0.78|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||90 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||10 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||10 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||40 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 3.50||4.44||4.89|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.83||1.20||2.00|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.60||1.88||1.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 13.80||12.78||14.56|
|Shots||11.67 / 10.50||12.33||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.83||5.89||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||11 %||57 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||56 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.83||2.56||1.86|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.83||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.31 / 2.00||1.56||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||44 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||11 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 17%||22 %||14 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.78||3.14|
|Cards||2.31 / 1.33||1.78||3.00|
|Offsides||2.07 / 1.40||1.89||2.33|
|Fouls||14.75 / 12.33||14.11||15.57|
|Shots||8.50 / 7.00||10.00||6.57|
|Shots on Target||4.06 / 4.50||4.56||3.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jeju United vs Seongnam Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|