- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Jeju United will welcome Ulsan to Jeju World Cup Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 16th March 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Jeju United has won 11 matches, and Ulsan triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.28 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Jeju United's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Seongnam at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They counterattacked for most of the game and were more dangerous. Jeju United played much better in the first half and scored in the 4th and 36th minute.
Ulsan's recent game against Pohang Steelers ended in a home 1-0 win. Ulsan dominated the game and deserved the win. Ulsan deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jeju United is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Jeju United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Ulsan has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ulsan wins 1.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jeju United or Ulsan to win.
Jeju United vs Ulsan Betting Tips
Jeju United vs Ulsan Head to Head
Average stats between Jeju United and Ulsan in most recent 25 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Jeju United vs Ulsan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jeju United and Ulsan across current season. Calculated from Jeju United's Home stats and Ulsan's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Jeju United has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeju United has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeju United will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Jeju United has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Can Jeju United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeju United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Jeju United has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ulsan has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ulsan has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ulsan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Ulsan as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ulsan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Jeju United, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ulsan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (47% of all matches) involving Ulsan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ulsan will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 83%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||53% / 17%||40 %||67 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 2.67||2.70||1.67|
|Scored||1.11 / 2.00||1.30||0.89|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||1.40||0.78|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||90 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 0%||30 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||10 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||10 %||56 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||40 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||54 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 3.50||4.44||4.89|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.83||1.20||2.00|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.60||1.88||1.00|
|Fouls||13.67 / 13.80||12.78||14.56|
|Shots||11.67 / 10.50||12.33||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.83||5.89||4.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 100%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||37% / 0%||44 %||30 %|
|Loss %||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.17||2.56||2.40|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.50||1.89||1.30|
|Conceded||0.89 / 0.67||0.67||1.10|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 67%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||44 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||56 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||56 %||70 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||62 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 5.00||4.13||4.20|
|Cards||1.68 / 2.00||1.56||1.80|
|Offsides||1.53 / 2.17||1.57||1.50|
|Fouls||13.72 / 16.17||14.25||13.30|
|Shots||11.44 / 12.67||12.63||10.50|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 6.17||5.50||4.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jeju United vs Ulsan Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||4.95||Away Win Nil||3.95|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.37|