Jeonbuk Motors will welcome Ulsan to Jeonju World Cup Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in South Korea K League 1. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty-three times in the most recent seasons. Jeonbuk Motors has won 17 matches, and Ulsan triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Jeonbuk Motors's last game in the South Korea K League 1 against Ulsan at home ended in a 2-4 loss. Jeonbuk Motors had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Jeonbuk Motors was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 25th and 27th minute.
Ulsan's recent game against Suwon Bluewings ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Ulsan deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jeonbuk Motors is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Jeonbuk Motors is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Ulsan has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ulsan wins 1.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jeonbuk Motors or Draw.
Jeonbuk Motors vs Ulsan Betting Tips
Jeonbuk Motors vs Ulsan Head to Head
Average stats between Jeonbuk Motors and Ulsan in most recent 33 outings in the South Korea K League 1.
Jeonbuk Motors vs Ulsan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jeonbuk Motors and Ulsan across current season. Calculated from Jeonbuk Motors's Home stats and Ulsan's Away stats.
South Korea K League 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Jeonbuk Motors has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Jeonbuk Motors has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jeonbuk Motors will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Jeonbuk Motors has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Jeonbuk Motors has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Jeonbuk Motors, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (67% of all matches) involving Jeonbuk Motors has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ulsan has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ulsan has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ulsan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Ulsan as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Ulsan is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Jeonbuk Motors, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Ulsan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (47% of all matches) involving Ulsan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ulsan will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||56 %||44 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 2.67||3.33||2.56|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.33||2.00||1.78|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.33||1.33||0.78|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 56%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.18 / 3.67||5.00||3.44|
|Cards||1.44 / 1.00||1.56||1.33|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.25||1.38||1.89|
|Fouls||13.88 / 13.75||14.75||13.11|
|Shots||10.59 / 15.17||12.63||8.78|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 5.17||6.63||4.44|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 100%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||37% / 0%||44 %||30 %|
|Loss %||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.17||2.56||2.40|
|Scored||1.58 / 2.50||1.89||1.30|
|Conceded||0.89 / 0.67||0.67||1.10|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 67%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||44 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||78 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||56 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||56 %||70 %|
|Possession %||60% / 53%||62 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 5.00||3.89||4.20|
|Cards||1.68 / 2.00||1.56||1.80|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.17||1.63||1.50|
|Fouls||13.26 / 16.17||13.22||13.30|
|Shots||11.53 / 12.67||12.67||10.50|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 6.17||5.33||4.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jeonbuk Motors vs Ulsan Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.90|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|