- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Jeonnam Dragons will welcome Seoul E-Land to Gwangyang Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in South Korea K League 2. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Jeonnam Dragons has won 1 match, and Seoul E-Land triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.88 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Jeonnam Dragons's latest fixture against Sangju Sangmu ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Jeonnam Dragons was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 88 minute.
Seoul E-Land's recent game against Daejeon Citizen ended in a home 0-1 loss. Seoul E-Land had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Jeonnam Dragons plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.44 points at home. Jeonnam Dragons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Seoul E-Land has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Seoul E-Land wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jeonnam Dragons or Draw.
Jeonnam Dragons vs Seoul E-Land Betting Tips
Jeonnam Dragons vs Seoul E-Land Head to Head
Average stats between Jeonnam Dragons and Seoul E-Land in most recent 8 outings in the South Korea K League 2.
Jeonnam Dragons vs Seoul E-Land Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jeonnam Dragons and Seoul E-Land across current season. Calculated from Jeonnam Dragons's Home stats and Seoul E-Land's Away stats.
South Korea K League 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Jeonnam Dragons has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Jeonnam Dragons has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Jeonnam Dragons has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/17 games for Jeonnam Dragons this season.
- Coming into this game, Seoul E-Land has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Seoul E-Land has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Seoul E-Land turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Seoul E-Land recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Seoul E-Land has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Seoul E-Land has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/17 games for Seoul E-Land this season.
- Seoul E-Land will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 5 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 1.06 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 50%||11 %||50 %|
|Loss %||24% / 17%||44 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.82 / 2.50||2.00||1.63|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.33||1.11||1.13|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.17||0.89||0.50|
|BTTS %||41% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.67||4.11||5.43|
|Cards||1.65 / 1.67||1.56||1.75|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.40||1.00||1.43|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.20||11.13||15.14|
|Shots||10.31 / 11.67||10.89||9.57|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 5.50||4.89||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 50%||38 %||11 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||25 %||56 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||1.94 / 2.67||2.25||1.67|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.83||1.50||0.67|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.83||0.75||1.00|
|BTTS %||35% / 50%||38 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||13 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 100%||75 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||38 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 67%||38 %||11 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 4.67||5.38||4.00|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.33||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.20 / 1.83||2.33||2.11|
|Fouls||14.33 / 14.83||13.67||14.78|
|Shots||9.76 / 7.17||10.00||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 4.50||4.75||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jeonnam Dragons vs Seoul E-Land Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.28||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|