Trans will welcome Tallinna FC Flora to Kreenholmi Staadion for a matchday 15 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 11th May 2021 ended in a Tallinna FC Flora 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-five times in the most recent seasons. Trans has won 2 matches, and Tallinna FC Flora triumphed in 30. Recent outings average 3.31 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Trans's latest fixture against Kuressaare ended in an away 2-1 win. Trans was very dangerous in attack, having attempted ten shots on target. Trans was much better than Kuressaare in the second half and scored in the 56th and 75th minute.
Tallinna FC Flora's previous game in the competition versus Tallinna FC Levadia ended in an away 4-2 win. Although Kaktused countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Tallinna FC Flora was much better in the second half and scored in the 10th, 22nd, 28th and 78th minute.
Since the start of the season, Trans is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Trans is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Tallinna FC Flora has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Tallinna FC Flora has collected 2.71 points on average per away game, compared to 2.60 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Trans has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Tallinna FC Flora won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Trans wins on average 1.22 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Tallinna FC Flora. My prediction is Tallinna FC Flora to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.7 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 79% of Trans's home and Tallinna FC Flora's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Trans vs Tallinna FC Flora Betting Tips
Trans vs Tallinna FC Flora Head to Head
Average stats between Trans and Tallinna FC Flora in most recent 35 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Trans vs Tallinna FC Flora Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Trans and Tallinna FC Flora across current season. Calculated from Trans's Home stats and Tallinna FC Flora's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Trans has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Trans has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Trans recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Trans has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Trans has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/14 games for Trans this season.
- Trans will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.29 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Tallinna FC Flora has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tallinna FC Flora has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Tallinna FC Flora and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 7 away trips. Can Trans end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Tallinna FC Flora when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Trans stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Tallinna FC Flora as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Tallinna FC Flora ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Tallinna FC Flora has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Tallinna FC Flora is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Trans, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tallinna FC Flora has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Tallinna FC Flora this season.
- It's likely that Tallinna FC Flora will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||22 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||44 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.83||2.67||4.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.33||1.20|
|Conceded||1.86 / 2.00||1.33||2.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||22 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 50%||11 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Scores %||64% / 100%||56 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||22 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 50%||22 %||20 %|
|Possession %||45% / 50%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 7.33||6.11||4.40|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.60||2.22||2.40|
|Offsides||1.50 / 3.00||1.33||1.80|
|Fouls||7.93 / 8.40||8.22||7.40|
|Shots||9.07 / 9.20||9.44||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.20||4.22||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||83% / 100%||80 %||86 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||20 %||14 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.33 / 3.50||2.60||3.86|
|Scored||2.67 / 3.33||2.40||2.86|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.17||0.20||1.00|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||20 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||20 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||83% / 60%||80 %||86 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 83%||80 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||83% / 67%||80 %||86 %|
|Possession %||57% / 52%||57 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.92 / 8.20||6.80||5.29|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.50||1.40||1.86|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||2.40||1.71|
|Fouls||10.50 / 13.00||9.80||11.00|
|Shots||13.67 / 14.80||16.80||11.43|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 8.20||8.80||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Trans vs Tallinna FC Flora Odds
|HT 1||6.00||HT X||2.75||HT 2||1.73|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.39||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|