- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Tammeka will welcome Vaprus to Tamme staadion for a matchday 16 fixture in Estonia Meistriliiga. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a Tammeka 2-1 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Tammeka has won 8 matches, and Vaprus failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Tammeka's last game in the Estonia Meistriliiga against Nõmme Kalju at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Tammeka was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 13rd and 29th minute.
Vaprus's previous game in the competition versus Paide ended in an away 2-1 loss. Vaprus had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Vaprus played better before halftime and scored in the 40th minute.
So far, Tammeka plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although Tammeka is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Vaprus has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Vaprus has collected 0.63 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vaprus kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tammeka is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Vaprus failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Tammeka.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tammeka wins on average 0.50 points per home game, compared to 0.63 points per away game for Vaprus. My prediction is Tammeka to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.94 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Tammeka's home and Vaprus's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Tammeka failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Vaprus conceded in 13% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of Tammeka's home and Vaprus's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Tammeka vs Vaprus Betting Tips
Tammeka vs Vaprus Head to Head
Average stats between Tammeka and Vaprus in most recent 10 outings in the Estonia Meistriliiga.
Tammeka vs Vaprus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tammeka and Vaprus across current season. Calculated from Tammeka's Home stats and Vaprus's Away stats.
Estonia Meistriliiga Form
- Coming into this game, Tammeka has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Tammeka has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tammeka has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Tammeka has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Tammeka turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Tammeka, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (80% of all matches) involving Tammeka has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Vaprus has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vaprus has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Vaprus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Vaprus turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vaprus recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Vaprus, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (67% of all matches) involving Vaprus has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 5.67||2.50||3.75|
|Scored||1.30 / 4.17||1.00||1.75|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.50||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||17 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||17 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 6.67||4.83||5.50|
|Cards||1.40 / 2.80||1.33||1.50|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.25||0.83||1.75|
|Fouls||8.90 / 10.50||9.17||8.50|
|Shots||10.60 / 12.80||12.17||8.25|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 7.80||5.33||5.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Draw %||17% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||75% / 33%||100 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.92 / 2.83||4.75||3.50|
|Scored||0.83 / 1.67||0.75||0.88|
|Conceded||3.08 / 1.17||4.00||2.63|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||75 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||50% / 17%||75 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||36% / 52%||30 %||38 %|
|Corners||1.92 / 6.67||1.00||2.38|
|Cards||2.92 / 1.50||4.25||2.25|
|Offsides||1.25 / 0.00||1.00||1.38|
|Fouls||9.50 / 0.00||12.50||8.00|
|Shots||5.08 / 13.50||4.25||5.50|
|Shots on Target||3.00 / 6.17||2.25||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tammeka vs Vaprus Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|