Jönköpings Södra will welcome Akropolis to Vapenvallen for a matchday 9 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Jönköpings Södra has won 1 match, and Akropolis failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Jönköpings Södra's latest fixture against GIF Sundsvall ended in an away 2-1 win. Jönköpings Södra was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Jönköpings Södra scored in both halves in the 9th and 58th minute.
Akropolis's recent game against Falkenberg ended in a home 1-0 win. Akropolis dominated the game and deserved the win. Akropolis deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Jönköpings Södra is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Jönköpings Södra is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Akropolis has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Akropolis wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Akropolis kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jönköpings Södra or Draw.
Jönköpings Södra vs Akropolis Betting Tips
Jönköpings Södra vs Akropolis Head to Head
Average stats between Jönköpings Södra and Akropolis in most recent 2 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Jönköpings Södra vs Akropolis Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jönköpings Södra and Akropolis across current season. Calculated from Jönköpings Södra's Home stats and Akropolis's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Jönköpings Södra has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jönköpings Södra has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jönköpings Södra is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Jönköpings Södra at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Akropolis's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Jönköpings Södra from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Jönköpings Södra as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jönköpings Södra is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Akropolis, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Jönköpings Södra has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Jönköpings Södra, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Jönköpings Södra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Akropolis has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Akropolis has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Akropolis recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Akropolis has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/10 games for Akropolis this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.33||3.00||1.80|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.67||2.33||0.60|
|Conceded||0.91 / 0.67||0.67||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||64% / 100%||83 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 7.50||3.67||3.40|
|Cards||1.45 / 0.83||1.33||1.60|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.17||1.40|
|Fouls||8.82 / 10.50||10.67||6.60|
|Shots||11.64 / 9.00||11.83||11.40|
|Shots on Target||5.82 / 4.83||6.50||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.83||2.20||2.60|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.33||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||51 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.83||5.00||6.00|
|Cards||2.40 / 1.83||3.00||1.80|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.80||2.20||1.40|
|Fouls||10.70 / 11.40||11.60||9.80|
|Shots||10.60 / 9.17||12.80||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 5.00||5.40||3.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jönköpings Södra vs Akropolis Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.89|