- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Jönköpings Södra will welcome Landskrona to Vapenvallen for a matchday 7 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 3rd November 2018 ended in a Jönköpings Södra 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Jönköpings Södra has won 3 matches, and Landskrona triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Landskrona's recent game against Falkenberg ended in a home 2-1 win. Landskrona dominated the game and deserved the win. Landskrona pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 77th and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jönköpings Södra is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Jönköpings Södra is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Landskrona has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Landskrona wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Landskrona kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jönköpings Södra or Landskrona to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Jönköpings Södra has scored in 80% of home games. Landskrona is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Jönköpings Södra vs Landskrona Betting Tips
Jönköpings Södra vs Landskrona Head to Head
Average stats between Jönköpings Södra and Landskrona in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Jönköpings Södra vs Landskrona Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jönköpings Södra and Landskrona across current season. Calculated from Jönköpings Södra's Home stats and Landskrona's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Jönköpings Södra has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jönköpings Södra has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Jönköpings Södra at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Landskrona's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Jönköpings Södra from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Jönköpings Södra as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jönköpings Södra will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Landskrona, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Jönköpings Södra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Jönköpings Södra has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Jönköpings Södra, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Jönköpings Södra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Landskrona has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Landskrona has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Landskrona has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Landskrona ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Landskrona will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Jönköpings Södra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- The last 5 games for Landskrona has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Landskrona has seen a total of 8/10 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 80% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Landskrona will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||60 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 0%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.33||3.40||1.80|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.67||2.60||0.60|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.67||0.80||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||80 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||53 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 7.50||3.60||3.40|
|Cards||1.40 / 0.83||1.20||1.60|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.00||1.00||1.40|
|Fouls||8.50 / 10.50||10.40||6.60|
|Shots||11.40 / 9.00||11.40||11.40|
|Shots on Target||5.80 / 4.83||6.20||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||67 %||25 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Loss %||10% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||2.17||3.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 0.83||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.67||1.50|
|BTTS %||80% / 17%||67 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 0%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||33 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 53%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 4.25||4.00||4.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.00||2.17||1.75|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.00||2.17||0.75|
|Fouls||13.80 / 9.50||14.67||12.50|
|Shots||9.10 / 11.00||11.00||6.25|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 5.67||4.67||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jönköpings Södra vs Landskrona Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.71|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.07|