Jubilo Iwata will welcome Zweigen Kanazawa to Yamaha Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 18th October 2020 ended in a Jubilo Iwata 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Jubilo Iwata has won 4 matches, and Zweigen Kanazawa failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Jubilo Iwata's latest fixture against Tokyo Verdy ended in an away 2-0 win. Jubilo Iwata was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Jubilo Iwata scored in both halves in the 39th and 90+4 minute.
Zweigen Kanazawa's recent game against ThespaKusatsu Gunma ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Zweigen Kanazawa put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Jubilo Iwata is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 10 games on home soil. Júbilo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Zweigen Kanazawa has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zweigen Kanazawa has collected 1.44 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zweigen Kanazawa kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Jubilo Iwata or Zweigen Kanazawa to win.
Jubilo Iwata vs Zweigen Kanazawa Betting Tips
Jubilo Iwata vs Zweigen Kanazawa Head to Head
Average stats between Jubilo Iwata and Zweigen Kanazawa in most recent 4 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Jubilo Iwata vs Zweigen Kanazawa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Jubilo Iwata and Zweigen Kanazawa across current season. Calculated from Jubilo Iwata's Home stats and Zweigen Kanazawa's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Jubilo Iwata has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Jubilo Iwata has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jubilo Iwata is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 7 games that they have played at home.
- Jubilo Iwata will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Jubilo Iwata has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Jubilo Iwata as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jubilo Iwata has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Jubilo Iwata is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Zweigen Kanazawa, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Jubilo Iwata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Jubilo Iwata this season.
- It's likely that Jubilo Iwata will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Zweigen Kanazawa has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zweigen Kanazawa has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Zweigen Kanazawa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (53% of all matches) involving Zweigen Kanazawa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||80 %||56 %|
|Draw %||11% / 0%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.00||3.10||2.11|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.67||1.90||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||1.20||0.78|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||40 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||40 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 50%||70 %||56 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 4.50||6.20||5.67|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.67||0.80||1.11|
|Offsides||1.05 / 2.00||1.20||0.89|
|Fouls||10.16 / 8.50||10.60||9.67|
|Shots||11.68 / 9.17||10.20||13.33|
|Shots on Target||5.79 / 5.17||5.40||6.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||30 %||44 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||30 %||11 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||40 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 3.50||2.30||2.11|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.67||1.10||1.11|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.83||1.20||1.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||70 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||20 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 100%||80 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 5.67||5.90||3.78|
|Cards||0.74 / 0.83||0.50||1.00|
|Offsides||0.95 / 1.50||0.90||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 9.83||8.70||11.44|
|Shots||8.32 / 11.17||8.60||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.47 / 5.67||3.20||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Jubilo Iwata vs Zweigen Kanazawa Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|