- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 15:00 Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Varaždin vs Šibenik
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 15:00 Lviv vs Oleksandria
Juventus will welcome Lazio to Allianz Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met thirty-two times in the most recent seasons. Juventus has won 21 matches, and Lazio triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.44 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Lazio's previous game in the competition versus Bologna ended in an away 2-0 loss. Biancazzurri didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Le Zebre is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 16 games on home soil. La Vecchia Signora's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Lazio has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aquile wins 1.73 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lazio kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. I Bianconeri is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Biancocelesti got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Juventus wins on average 2.38 points per home game, compared to 1.73 points per away game for Lazio. My prediction is Juventus to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Juventus's home and Lazio's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Juventus has scored in 88% of home games. Lazio is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Juventus vs Lazio Betting Tips
Juventus vs Lazio Head to Head
Average stats between Juventus and Lazio in most recent 32 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Juventus vs Lazio Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juventus and Lazio across current season. Calculated from Juventus's Home stats and Lazio's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Juventus has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Juventus has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juventus has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Juventus has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lazio get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Juventus, both home and away.
- Juventus will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lazio, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Juventus, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving Juventus has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Lazio has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lazio has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Lazio has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Lazio as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lazio will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Juventus, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Lazio, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (62% of all matches) involving Lazio has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Lazio will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 67%||75 %||43 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||43 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||13 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 3.50||2.88||3.00|
|Scored||2.03 / 2.17||2.13||1.93|
|Conceded||0.90 / 1.33||0.75||1.07|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 67%||38 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||47% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||87 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||70% / 67%||69 %||71 %|
|Possession %||58% / 61%||58 %||59 %|
|Corners||6.03 / 8.00||6.13||5.93|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.33||2.44||2.36|
|Offsides||2.83 / 2.33||2.56||3.15|
|Fouls||12.63 / 14.50||12.56||12.71|
|Shots||16.60 / 17.00||18.31||14.64|
|Shots on Target||6.87 / 7.67||7.38||6.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||64 %||53 %|
|Draw %||14% / 0%||14 %||13 %|
|Loss %||28% / 33%||21 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 2.83||2.86||2.93|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.50||1.64||1.53|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.33||1.21||1.40|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||36 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||21 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 17%||36 %||33 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||100 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 83%||57 %||73 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.67||5.36||4.87|
|Cards||2.86 / 2.50||3.50||2.27|
|Offsides||2.44 / 3.33||2.83||2.13|
|Fouls||13.28 / 11.83||13.93||12.67|
|Shots||14.69 / 14.00||13.93||15.40|
|Shots on Target||5.86 / 5.00||6.07||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juventus vs Lazio Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.35|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.12|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|