- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Juventus will welcome Udinese to Allianz Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in Italy Serie A. The last meeting on 22nd August 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Juventus has won 18 matches, and Udinese triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.88 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Juventus's latest fixture against Roma ended in an away 4-3 win. I Bianconeri was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Juventus scored in both halves in the 18th, 70th, 72nd and 77th minute.
Udinese's recent game against Atalanta ended in a home 2-6 loss. Zebrette's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Udinese pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 59th and 88th minute.
So far, Le Zebre plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.91 points per away game on average compared to 1.82 points at home. La Vecchia Signora's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Udinese has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Udinese wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Udinese kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. I Bianconeri is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Zebrette is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against I Bianconeri.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Juventus wins on average 1.82 points per home game, compared to 0.90 points per away game for Udinese. My prediction is Juventus to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.72 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Juventus's home and Udinese's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Juventus's home and Udinese's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Juventus vs Udinese Betting Tips
Juventus vs Udinese Head to Head
Average stats between Juventus and Udinese in most recent 26 outings in the Italy Serie A.
Juventus vs Udinese Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juventus and Udinese across current season. Calculated from Juventus's Home stats and Udinese's Away stats.
Italy Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Juventus has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Juventus has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Juventus has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Udinese's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Juventus from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Juventus as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Juventus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Juventus is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Udinese, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Juventus, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Juventus has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Juventus will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Udinese has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Udinese has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Udinese ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Udinese, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (58% of all matches) involving Udinese has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Udinese will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|Loss %||23% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.00||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.55 / 2.00||1.27||1.82|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.73||1.18|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||36 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||9 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||41% / 67%||36 %||45 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||82 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 50%||45 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 67%||64 %||73 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 3.67||4.91||4.55|
|Cards||1.95 / 1.83||2.09||1.82|
|Offsides||1.91 / 0.83||2.64||1.18|
|Fouls||14.14 / 12.50||15.45||12.82|
|Shots||15.55 / 13.00||16.18||14.91|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.83||5.27||5.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||50 %||30 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||30 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 4.00||3.10||3.30|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.00||1.30||1.50|
|Conceded||1.80 / 2.00||1.80||1.80|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||20 %||30 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||70 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||40% / 42%||40 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 2.83||3.90||5.10|
|Cards||2.65 / 2.67||2.40||2.90|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.80||1.20|
|Fouls||13.35 / 12.33||13.30||13.40|
|Shots||13.85 / 12.00||13.90||13.80|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.17||5.80||6.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juventus vs Udinese Odds
|HT 1||1.90||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.63|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|