KA will welcome Víkingur Reykjavík to for a matchday 5 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. KA has won 3 matches, and Víkingur Reykjavík triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
KA's last game in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild against Víkingur Reykjavík at home ended in a 0-1 loss. KA-menn had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Víkingur Reykjavík's recent game against Breidablik ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Víkingar didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Víkingur Reykjavík had good chances in both halves and scored in the 15th, 86th and 90+5 minute.
So far, KA plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.60 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. KA-menn's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Víkingur Reykjavík has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Víkingur Reykjavík wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Víkingur Reykjavík kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is KA or Víkingur Reykjavík to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of KA's home and Víkingur Reykjavík's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of KA's home and Víkingur Reykjavík's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KA vs Víkingur Reykjavík Betting Tips
KA vs Víkingur Reykjavík Head to Head
Average stats between KA and Víkingur Reykjavík in most recent 11 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
KA vs Víkingur Reykjavík Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KA and Víkingur Reykjavík across current season. Calculated from KA's Home stats and Víkingur Reykjavík's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, KA has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. KA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KA recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- KA has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for KA has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for KA this season.
- Coming into this game, Víkingur Reykjavík has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Víkingur Reykjavík has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Víkingur Reykjavík has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Víkingur Reykjavík as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Víkingur Reykjavík has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Víkingur Reykjavík is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against KA, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Víkingur Reykjavík has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/8 games for Víkingur Reykjavík this season.
- It's likely that Víkingur Reykjavík will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||71% / 33%||50 %||80 %|
|Draw %||14% / 67%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||14% / 0%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 3.00||2.00||2.40|
|Scored||1.86 / 1.83||1.50||2.00|
|Conceded||0.43 / 1.17||0.50||0.40|
|BTTS %||29% / 83%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||57% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||50 %||80 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 4.50||6.50||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.17||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.17||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.67 / 12.50||14.00||10.50|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 5.33||6.00||6.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 4.67||2.50||2.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 2.83||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.83||0.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 67%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||49% / 60%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.38 / 6.33||6.50||6.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.88 / 16.50||8.25||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.25 / 8.83||5.25||5.25|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KA vs Víkingur Reykjavík Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.81||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|