- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
KAA Gent will welcome Standard Liège to GHELAMCO-arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Standard Liège 2-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. KAA Gent has won 9 matches, and Standard Liège triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.76 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
KAA Gent's latest fixture against KV Oostende ended in an away 4-0 win. KAA Gent was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. KAA Gent scored in both halves in the 20th, 43rd, 58th and 66th minute.
Standard Liège's previous game in the competition versus KV Mechelen ended in an away 3-1 loss. Standard Liège had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Standard Liège was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, KAA Gent is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 20 games on home soil. Although KAA Gent is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 35% home clean sheets.
Standard Liège has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Standard Liège wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Standard Liège kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. KAA Gent is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just six home defeats.
Les Rouches failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against KAA Gent. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. KAA Gent wins on average 1.70 points per home game, compared to 1.10 points per away game for Standard Liège. My prediction is KAA Gent to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.06 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of KAA Gent's home and Standard Liège's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KAA Gent has scored in 85% of home games. Standard Liège is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KAA Gent vs Standard Liège Betting Tips
KAA Gent vs Standard Liège Head to Head
Average stats between KAA Gent and Standard Liège in most recent 17 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
KAA Gent vs Standard Liège Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KAA Gent and Standard Liège across current season. Calculated from KAA Gent's Home stats and Standard Liège's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, KAA Gent has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KAA Gent has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from KAA Gent at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Standard Liège's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop KAA Gent from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for KAA Gent as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KAA Gent ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KAA Gent will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Standard Liège, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for KAA Gent, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (55% of all matches) involving KAA Gent has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KAA Gent will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Standard Liège has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Standard Liège has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Standard Liège ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Standard Liège, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (65% of all matches) involving Standard Liège has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||50 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||30 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.90 / 3.17||2.95||2.85|
|Scored||1.70 / 2.17||1.75||1.65|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||15 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||15 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||35 %||20 %|
|Scores %||85% / 100%||85 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||35 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 83%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||55% / 52%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 5.17||5.15||4.75|
|Cards||1.79 / 2.33||1.45||2.16|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.33||1.62||2.00|
|Fouls||13.76 / 14.33||13.00||14.58|
|Shots||11.73 / 11.83||11.56||11.88|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 5.50||6.38||6.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||40 %||30 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||35 %||20 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 3.50||2.80||3.05|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.33||1.50||1.45|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.17||1.30||1.60|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||75 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||25 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 50%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 67%||45 %||45 %|
|Possession %||54% / 82%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.28 / 4.17||5.35||5.20|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.33||2.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.00||1.90||1.43|
|Fouls||13.14 / 9.33||12.56||13.54|
|Shots||13.16 / 8.50||13.19||13.13|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 5.00||6.06||6.19|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KAA Gent vs Standard Liège Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.55||HT 2||4.90|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||8.50|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||3.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|