- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Kaizer Chiefs will welcome Cape Town City to FNB Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 16th January 2021 ended in a Kaizer Chiefs 2-1 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Kaizer Chiefs has won 10 matches, and Cape Town City triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Kaizer Chiefs's latest fixture against Baroka ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Kaizer Chiefs was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 58 minute.
Cape Town City's recent game against SuperSport United ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Citizens didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Cape Town City had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th, 64th and 84th minute.
So far, Kaizer Chiefs plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.07 points at home. Although Kaizer Chiefs is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Cape Town City has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cape Town City wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cape Town City kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kaizer Chiefs or Draw.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Cape Town City Betting Tips
Kaizer Chiefs vs Cape Town City Head to Head
Average stats between Kaizer Chiefs and Cape Town City in most recent 15 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Cape Town City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kaizer Chiefs and Cape Town City across current season. Calculated from Kaizer Chiefs's Home stats and Cape Town City's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kaizer Chiefs has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kaizer Chiefs has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Kaizer Chiefs has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Kaizer Chiefs, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Kaizer Chiefs has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kaizer Chiefs will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cape Town City has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Cape Town City has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cape Town City recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Cape Town City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/30 games for Cape Town City this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.33||2.47||2.27|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.13||1.13|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.33||1.13|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||73 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 6.17||5.33||6.20|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.17||1.60||2.47|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.50||2.07||1.93|
|Fouls||15.03 / 14.67||15.79||14.33|
|Shots||10.03 / 12.17||10.40||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 4.33||4.20||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.50||3.27||2.20|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.33||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.47||1.20|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||67 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||52% / 55%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 5.00||4.42||4.70|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.67||1.67||1.33|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.50||1.70||1.78|
|Fouls||9.48 / 7.00||10.17||8.85|
|Shots||8.21 / 9.25||8.85||7.45|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 5.50||4.38||2.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kaizer Chiefs vs Cape Town City Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.50||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|