- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Kaizer Chiefs will welcome Golden Arrows to FNB Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 21st November 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Kaizer Chiefs has won 7 matches, and Golden Arrows triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.23 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Kaizer Chiefs's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Golden Arrows at home ended in a 3-2 win. Although Amakhosi (Chiefs) played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Kaizer Chiefs was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 31st, 73rd and 79th minute.
Golden Arrows's recent game against TS Galaxy ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Abafana Bes'thende (The Backheel Boys) didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Golden Arrows had good chances in both halves and scored in the 7th, 32nd and 61st minute.
So far, Kaizer Chiefs plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.07 points at home. Although Kaizer Chiefs is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Golden Arrows has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Golden Arrows wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Golden Arrows kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kaizer Chiefs or Golden Arrows to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Kaizer Chiefs's home and Golden Arrows's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Betting Tips
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Head to Head
Average stats between Kaizer Chiefs and Golden Arrows in most recent 13 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kaizer Chiefs and Golden Arrows across current season. Calculated from Kaizer Chiefs's Home stats and Golden Arrows's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kaizer Chiefs has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kaizer Chiefs has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Kaizer Chiefs has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Kaizer Chiefs, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (63% of all matches) involving Kaizer Chiefs has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kaizer Chiefs will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Golden Arrows has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Golden Arrows has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Golden Arrows recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Golden Arrows has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/30 games for Golden Arrows this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||20 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||47 %||33 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.33||2.47||2.27|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.33||1.13||1.13|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.00||1.33||1.13|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||7 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||73 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||20 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Possession %||48% / 44%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.93 / 6.17||5.33||6.57|
|Cards||2.03 / 2.17||1.60||2.47|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.50||2.07||1.85|
|Fouls||15.25 / 14.67||15.79||14.71|
|Shots||10.28 / 12.17||10.40||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.28 / 4.33||4.20||4.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||47% / 33%||47 %||47 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.17||2.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.17||1.27||1.40|
|Conceded||0.93 / 1.00||0.73||1.13|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||53 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||20 %||40 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||45% / 40%||53 %||38 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 4.75||4.82||6.11|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||2.13||1.33|
|Offsides||2.30 / 3.00||2.36||2.22|
|Fouls||11.12 / 12.60||11.69||10.50|
|Shots||8.05 / 8.25||9.45||6.64|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 4.00||4.00||4.09|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kaizer Chiefs vs Golden Arrows Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|