Kalmar will welcome Hammarby to Guldfågeln Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 30th August 2020 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Kalmar has won 1 match, and Hammarby triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Kalmar's latest fixture against Malmö FF ended in an away 3-1 loss. Kalmar dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Kalmar was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 54 minute.
Hammarby's recent game against Djurgården ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Hammarby pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 48th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kalmar is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Röda bröder (Red brothers) has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Hammarby has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hammarby wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hammarby kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Kalmar is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 50% of home games. Kalmar has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 0.75 goals and concede 0.25 per game. Hammarby is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Kalmar wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Hammarby. My prediction is Hammarby to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 34% of Kalmar's home and Hammarby's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kalmar vs Hammarby Betting Tips
Kalmar vs Hammarby Head to Head
Average stats between Kalmar and Hammarby in most recent 12 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Kalmar vs Hammarby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kalmar and Hammarby across current season. Calculated from Kalmar's Home stats and Hammarby's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Kalmar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kalmar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kalmar has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Kalmar will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Hammarby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for Kalmar, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kalmar has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hammarby has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hammarby has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Hammarby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hammarby will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kalmar, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Hammarby has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hammarby has seen a total of 6/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 75% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hammarby will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.33||1.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||0.75||1.25|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||0.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||58% / 56%||64 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.40||6.00||6.00|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.20||0.75||1.25|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||2.25||0.75|
|Fouls||11.13 / 10.80||9.75||12.50|
|Shots||12.88 / 12.20||13.50||12.25|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 5.80||4.75||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||0 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 3.00||3.25||3.50|
|Scored||1.75 / 1.67||2.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.33||1.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 5.67||4.25||5.25|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.33||2.00||3.00|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.60||3.25||1.50|
|Fouls||11.00 / 12.60||12.50||9.50|
|Shots||10.75 / 12.50||11.75||9.75|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 5.83||5.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kalmar vs Hammarby Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|