On 27th January 2021, Karlsruher SC and Hannover 96 go head to head in the Germany 2. Bundesliga at the Wildparkstadion (Karlsruhe). The last meeting on 19th September 2020 ended with the following result: Hannover 96 2 - 0 Karlsruher SC.
Both sides have met 11 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 11 previous encounters, Karlsruher SC have won 2 matches, Hannover 96 triumphed in 6, while 3 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Karlsruher SC and Hannover 96 average 3.45 goals while BTTS lands 55% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 2. Bundesliga, Karlsruher SC have averaged 1.44 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Hannover 96 average 1 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Karlsruher SC Form
- Coming into this game, Karlsruher SC has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Karlsruher SC has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Karlsruher SC has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Hannover 96's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Karlsruher SC from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Karlsruher SC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Karlsruher SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hannover 96, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Karlsruher SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Karlsruher SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Karlsruher SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
Hannover 96 Form
- Coming into this game, Hannover 96 has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hannover 96 has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Hannover 96, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (39% of all matches) involving Hannover 96 has seen BTTS landing.
Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 Head to Head
Average stats between Karlsruher SC and Hannover 96 in most recent 11 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 Statistics
Average stats between Karlsruher SC and Hannover 96 across current season.
* Calculated from Karlsruher SC's Home stats and Hannover 96's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga League Table
Karlsruher SC vs Hannover 96 Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.