- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Karlsruher SC will welcome Holstein Kiel to BBBank Wildpark for a matchday 6 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 16th May 2021 ended in a Karlsruher SC 3-2 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Karlsruher SC has won 2 matches, and Holstein Kiel triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Karlsruher SC's last game in the Germany 2. Bundesliga against Holstein Kiel at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Karlsruher SC outplayed Holstein Kiel in the second half and scored in the 39th and 88th minute.
Holstein Kiel's recent game against Erzgebirge Aue ended in a home 3-0 win. Die Störche dominated the game and deserved the win. Holstein Kiel had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 37th and 81st minute.
So far, Karlsruher SC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 1.25 points at home. KSC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Holstein Kiel has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Holstein Kiel has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 0.75 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Holstein Kiel kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
Karlsruher SC vs Holstein Kiel Betting Tips
Karlsruher SC vs Holstein Kiel Head to Head
Average stats between Karlsruher SC and Holstein Kiel in most recent 4 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Karlsruher SC vs Holstein Kiel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Karlsruher SC and Holstein Kiel across current season. Calculated from Karlsruher SC's Home stats and Holstein Kiel's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Karlsruher SC has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Karlsruher SC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Karlsruher SC has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Holstein Kiel get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Karlsruher SC, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Karlsruher SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Karlsruher SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Karlsruher SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Holstein Kiel has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Holstein Kiel has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Holstein Kiel has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 8 games involving Holstein Kiel has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Karlsruher SC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Holstein Kiel, both home and away.
- Holstein Kiel will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Karlsruher SC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Holstein Kiel has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Holstein Kiel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (38% of all matches) involving Holstein Kiel has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.67||2.75||2.50|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.17||1.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.50||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||50 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 50%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 83%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 46%||51 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.17||5.75||5.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.67||3.00||1.50|
|Offsides||1.88 / 1.33||1.25||2.50|
|Fouls||9.63 / 12.00||11.00||8.25|
|Shots||13.88 / 11.17||15.00||12.75|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.00||5.50||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||75 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.25 / 3.33||3.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 1.50||0.75||1.50|
|Conceded||2.13 / 1.83||2.25||2.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||57 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.25 / 5.17||5.25||5.25|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||1.50|
|Offsides||2.38 / 1.83||2.25||2.50|
|Fouls||10.88 / 10.00||10.50||11.25|
|Shots||15.38 / 14.33||17.00||13.75|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 5.33||4.75||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Karlsruher SC vs Holstein Kiel Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|