- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
AS Eupen will welcome Royal Antwerp FC to Stadion am Kehrweg for a matchday 7 fixture in Belgium Pro League. The last meeting on 26th January 2021 ended in a Royal Antwerp FC 2-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. AS Eupen has won 1 match, and Royal Antwerp FC triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.42 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
AS Eupen's last game in the Belgium Pro League against RFC Seraing at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Die Pandas had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. AS Eupen scored in the second half in injury time.
Royal Antwerp FC's recent game against OH Leuven ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Royal Antwerp FC put the pressure early on and scored in the 38th and 45+2 minute.
So far, AS Eupen plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although AS Eupen is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Royal Antwerp FC has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Ploeg van't Stad has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.33 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Royal Antwerp FC kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
AS Eupen vs Royal Antwerp FC Betting Tips
AS Eupen vs Royal Antwerp FC Head to Head
Average stats between AS Eupen and Royal Antwerp FC in most recent 12 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
AS Eupen vs Royal Antwerp FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AS Eupen and Royal Antwerp FC across current season. Calculated from AS Eupen's Home stats and Royal Antwerp FC's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League Form
- Coming into this game, AS Eupen has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. AS Eupen has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for AS Eupen, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (88% of all matches) involving AS Eupen has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Royal Antwerp FC has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Royal Antwerp FC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Royal Antwerp FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Royal Antwerp FC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Royal Antwerp FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against AS Eupen, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Royal Antwerp FC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Royal Antwerp FC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Royal Antwerp FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.17||2.25||4.00|
|Scored||1.88 / 2.00||1.00||2.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||88% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||50% / 67%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.17||5.50||4.25|
|Cards||3.13 / 2.67||2.25||4.00|
|Offsides||1.63 / 1.67||1.50||1.75|
|Fouls||12.13 / 10.83||11.00||13.25|
|Shots||14.88 / 13.83||13.75||16.00|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 5.67||5.75||6.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 3.17||2.67||3.75|
|Scored||1.86 / 1.67||1.33||2.25|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.33||1.50|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||67 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||33 %||100 %|
|Possession %||50% / 58%||56 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 7.00||7.67||2.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.67||2.33||3.50|
|Offsides||0.86 / 0.83||0.33||1.25|
|Fouls||10.29 / 11.67||10.67||10.00|
|Shots||13.43 / 15.17||16.67||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.67||5.33||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AS Eupen vs Royal Antwerp FC Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.95|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|