- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Kashima Antlers will welcome Cerezo Osaka to Kashima Soccer Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Kashima Antlers has won 11 matches, and Cerezo Osaka triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Kashima Antlers's latest fixture against Sagan Tosu ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Kashima Antlers. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Kashima Antlers set the tone early and scored in the 14 minute.
Cerezo Osaka's recent game against Sanfrecce Hiroshima ended in a home 1-2 loss. Cerezo Osaka had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Cerezo Osaka deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kashima Antlers is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although Kashima Antlers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 22% home clean sheets.
Cerezo Osaka has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cerezo Osaka wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cerezo Osaka kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Kashima Antlers is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Cerezo Osaka failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Kashima Antlers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kashima Antlers wins on average 1.89 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Cerezo Osaka. My prediction is Kashima Antlers to win.
Kashima Antlers vs Cerezo Osaka Betting Tips
Kashima Antlers vs Cerezo Osaka Head to Head
Average stats between Kashima Antlers and Cerezo Osaka in most recent 15 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kashima Antlers vs Cerezo Osaka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kashima Antlers and Cerezo Osaka across current season. Calculated from Kashima Antlers's Home stats and Cerezo Osaka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kashima Antlers has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashima Antlers has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kashima Antlers is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Kashima Antlers at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Cerezo Osaka's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Kashima Antlers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Kashima Antlers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Kashima Antlers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kashima Antlers will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cerezo Osaka has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cerezo Osaka has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Cerezo Osaka turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerezo Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cerezo Osaka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Cerezo Osaka has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||56 %||38 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||22 %||13 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||3.11||2.50|
|Scored||1.65 / 2.00||1.89||1.38|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.22||1.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||11 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||22 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||57 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 7.33||6.78||5.38|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.33||1.56||1.50|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.17||1.89||1.38|
|Fouls||11.24 / 14.33||13.44||8.75|
|Shots||12.18 / 15.17||14.56||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.35 / 7.17||6.22||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||56 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.83||2.22||2.44|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.17||1.33||1.11|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||0.89||1.33|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||67 %||56 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 3.00||4.78||4.89|
|Cards||0.56 / 0.33||0.44||0.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.17||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||8.50 / 8.00||8.22||8.78|
|Shots||10.83 / 10.83||11.56||10.11|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||5.33||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kashima Antlers vs Cerezo Osaka Odds
|HT 1||2.65||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.72|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|