- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Kashima Antlers will welcome Sagan Tosu to Kashima Soccer Stadium for a matchday 37 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Sagan Tosu 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Kashima Antlers has won 10 matches, and Sagan Tosu triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.05 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Kashima Antlers's last game in the Japan J1 League against Oita Trinita at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Sagan Tosu's recent game against Consadole Sapporo ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Sagan Tosu didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sagan Tosu put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kashima Antlers is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 19 games on home soil. Kashima Antlers's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 37% of home games.
Sagan Tosu has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sagan Tosu wins 1.11 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sagan Tosu kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kashima Antlers is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Sagan Tosu failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Kashima Antlers.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kashima Antlers wins on average 1.79 points per home game, compared to 1.11 points per away game for Sagan Tosu. My prediction is Kashima Antlers to win.
Kashima Antlers vs Sagan Tosu Betting Tips
Kashima Antlers vs Sagan Tosu Head to Head
Average stats between Kashima Antlers and Sagan Tosu in most recent 21 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kashima Antlers vs Sagan Tosu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kashima Antlers and Sagan Tosu across current season. Calculated from Kashima Antlers's Home stats and Sagan Tosu's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kashima Antlers has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashima Antlers has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kashima Antlers has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Kashima Antlers as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kashima Antlers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sagan Tosu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Kashima Antlers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (53% of all matches) involving Kashima Antlers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sagan Tosu has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sagan Tosu has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sagan Tosu has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Sagan Tosu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kashima Antlers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sagan Tosu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sagan Tosu has fired blanks in 14 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sagan Tosu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/36 games for Sagan Tosu this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 50%||53 %||56 %|
|Draw %||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||26 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 3.17||2.74||2.50|
|Scored||1.65 / 2.00||1.68||1.61|
|Conceded||0.97 / 1.17||1.05||0.89|
|BTTS %||51% / 67%||53 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||21 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||16 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||26 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||84 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||37 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||58 %||56 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||55 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 7.33||6.74||4.83|
|Cards||1.30 / 1.33||1.37||1.22|
|Offsides||1.81 / 2.17||1.95||1.67|
|Fouls||10.68 / 14.33||11.26||10.06|
|Shots||13.30 / 15.17||15.16||11.33|
|Shots on Target||6.24 / 7.17||6.63||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||61 %||26 %|
|Draw %||30% / 67%||28 %||32 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||11 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.33||2.39||1.74|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.17||1.67||0.68|
|Conceded||0.89 / 1.17||0.72||1.05|
|BTTS %||35% / 83%||33 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||22 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||17 %||5 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||72 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 0%||56 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||56 %||37 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.92 / 3.00||3.89||3.95|
|Cards||1.08 / 0.67||1.00||1.16|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.67||3.11||1.68|
|Fouls||11.86 / 9.17||11.89||11.84|
|Shots||10.27 / 11.33||11.39||9.21|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 5.67||5.33||3.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kashima Antlers vs Sagan Tosu Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.86||Under 2.5||1.94|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|