Kashiwa Reysol will welcome Consadole Sapporo to SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 23rd September 2020 ended in a Kashiwa Reysol 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Kashiwa Reysol has won 6 matches, and Consadole Sapporo triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 3.11 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Kashiwa Reysol's last game in the Japan J1 League against Vissel Kobe at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Reysol had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Kashiwa Reysol scored in the second half in the 63rd minute.
Consadole Sapporo's recent game against Sagan Tosu ended in a home 0-0 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one.
Since the start of the season, Kashiwa Reysol is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Kashiwa Reysol is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Consadole Sapporo has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Consadole Sapporo wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Consadole Sapporo kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kashiwa Reysol lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 38% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Consadole Sapporo got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kashiwa Reysol wins on average 1.13 points per home game, compared to 1.22 points per away game for Consadole Sapporo. My prediction is Kashiwa Reysol to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Kashiwa Reysol failed to keep a clean sheet in 13% of home games, while Consadole Sapporo conceded in 22% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Kashiwa Reysol's home and Consadole Sapporo's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Consadole Sapporo Betting Tips
Kashiwa Reysol vs Consadole Sapporo Head to Head
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Consadole Sapporo in most recent 9 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Consadole Sapporo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Consadole Sapporo across current season. Calculated from Kashiwa Reysol's Home stats and Consadole Sapporo's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kashiwa Reysol has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashiwa Reysol has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Kashiwa Reysol turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kashiwa Reysol recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kashiwa Reysol has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kashiwa Reysol, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (44% of all matches) involving Kashiwa Reysol has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Consadole Sapporo has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Consadole Sapporo has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Consadole Sapporo as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Consadole Sapporo has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Consadole Sapporo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kashiwa Reysol, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Consadole Sapporo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Consadole Sapporo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/17 games for Consadole Sapporo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 17%||38 %||10 %|
|Draw %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Loss %||67% / 50%||63 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 2.00||3.00||1.60|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.83||1.38||0.40|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.17||1.63||1.20|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||63 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||38 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||75 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||13 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 50%||38 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.83 / 3.33||6.75||5.10|
|Cards||0.89 / 1.00||0.38||1.30|
|Offsides||1.22 / 1.50||0.88||1.50|
|Fouls||13.17 / 12.17||13.25||13.10|
|Shots||9.22 / 9.33||9.88||8.70|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 4.00||5.13||4.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||25 %||22 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||25 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 3.33||3.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.47 / 2.00||2.13||0.89|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||1.38||1.11|
|BTTS %||59% / 83%||63 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||25 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||38 %||11 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||87 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||38 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||63 %||22 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 5.17||5.25||5.67|
|Cards||1.18 / 1.00||0.75||1.56|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.50||2.25||1.00|
|Fouls||11.35 / 12.00||10.25||12.33|
|Shots||12.53 / 13.83||12.88||12.22|
|Shots on Target||5.24 / 5.33||5.88||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kashiwa Reysol vs Consadole Sapporo Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.35||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.11|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|