Kashiwa Reysol will welcome Urawa Reds to SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 5th May 2021 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Kashiwa Reysol has won 6 matches, and Urawa Reds triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Kashiwa Reysol's latest fixture against Sanfrecce Hiroshima ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Kashiwa Reysol. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Urawa Reds's recent game against Shonan Bellmare ended in a home 2-3 loss. Urawa Reds had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Urawa Reds had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th and 53rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Kashiwa Reysol is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Kashiwa Reysol is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 9% home clean sheets.
Urawa Reds has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Urawa Reds wins 1.10 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Urawa Reds.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Reds Betting Tips
Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Reds Head to Head
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Urawa Reds in most recent 19 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Reds Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Urawa Reds across current season. Calculated from Kashiwa Reysol's Home stats and Urawa Reds's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kashiwa Reysol has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashiwa Reysol has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Kashiwa Reysol ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kashiwa Reysol recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kashiwa Reysol has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kashiwa Reysol, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kashiwa Reysol has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Urawa Reds recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Urawa Reds has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/22 games for Urawa Reds this season.
- Urawa Reds will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 6 times and overall this season they have scored 1.18 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||36 %||18 %|
|Draw %||9% / 33%||0 %||18 %|
|Loss %||64% / 50%||64 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.00||2.91||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.27||0.73|
|Conceded||1.45 / 1.17||1.64||1.27|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||64 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||27 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||36 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||73 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 33%||9 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||36 %||18 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.27 / 3.33||5.64||4.91|
|Cards||0.95 / 1.00||0.55||1.36|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.50||1.18||1.64|
|Fouls||12.68 / 12.17||12.55||12.82|
|Shots||9.91 / 9.33||10.64||9.18|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 4.00||4.73||4.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 17%||58 %||30 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||32% / 67%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.23 / 2.33||2.42||2.00|
|Scored||1.18 / 0.50||1.42||0.90|
|Conceded||1.05 / 1.83||1.00||1.10|
|BTTS %||23% / 33%||33 %||10 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 33%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||59% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||58 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||75 %||40 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||53 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 4.50||5.17||4.50|
|Cards||0.77 / 1.33||0.42||1.20|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.17||1.42||1.10|
|Fouls||9.05 / 8.00||8.92||9.20|
|Shots||9.36 / 8.00||8.67||10.20|
|Shots on Target||4.41 / 2.83||4.50||4.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Reds Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.91||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|