- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Kashiwa Reysol will welcome Vegalta Sendai to SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium for a matchday 31 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Vegalta Sendai 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Kashiwa Reysol has won 4 matches, and Vegalta Sendai triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Kashiwa Reysol's latest fixture against Gamba Osaka ended in an away 2-1 loss. Kashiwa Reysol dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Kashiwa Reysol was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 86 minute.
Vegalta Sendai's recent game against Tokushima Vortis ended in a home 0-1 loss. Vegalta Sendai's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Kashiwa Reysol plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.06 points at home. Although Kashiwa Reysol is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Vegalta Sendai has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vegalta Sendai wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Vegalta Sendai kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kashiwa Reysol is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just nine home defeats.
Vegalta Sendai failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Kashiwa Reysol.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kashiwa Reysol wins on average 1.06 points per home game, compared to 0.71 points per away game for Vegalta Sendai. My prediction is Kashiwa Reysol to win.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Vegalta Sendai Betting Tips
Kashiwa Reysol vs Vegalta Sendai Head to Head
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Vegalta Sendai in most recent 21 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kashiwa Reysol vs Vegalta Sendai Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kashiwa Reysol and Vegalta Sendai across current season. Calculated from Kashiwa Reysol's Home stats and Vegalta Sendai's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kashiwa Reysol has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kashiwa Reysol has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kashiwa Reysol has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kashiwa Reysol has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/30 games for Kashiwa Reysol this season.
- Coming into this game, Vegalta Sendai has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vegalta Sendai has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vegalta Sendai recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Vegalta Sendai has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Vegalta Sendai, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (50% of all matches) involving Vegalta Sendai has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 17%||31 %||38 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 2.00||2.75||1.94|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.13||0.88|
|Conceded||1.34 / 1.17||1.63||1.06|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||31 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||19 %||0 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||69 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||47 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 3.33||5.44||4.88|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.00||0.69||1.31|
|Offsides||1.31 / 1.50||1.13||1.50|
|Fouls||12.59 / 12.17||12.56||12.63|
|Shots||10.47 / 9.33||10.88||10.06|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 4.00||4.31||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 50%||13 %||12 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||33 %||35 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||53 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||1.87||2.82|
|Scored||0.75 / 1.17||0.60||0.88|
|Conceded||1.63 / 1.17||1.27||1.94|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||40 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||7 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 33%||13 %||6 %|
|Scores %||56% / 67%||47 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 50%||27 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 50%||13 %||35 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||43 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 2.67||3.13||4.00|
|Cards||1.19 / 1.17||1.20||1.18|
|Offsides||1.13 / 1.33||0.93||1.29|
|Fouls||11.00 / 8.67||13.07||9.18|
|Shots||9.66 / 7.83||9.80||9.53|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 3.83||4.00||4.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kashiwa Reysol vs Vegalta Sendai Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|