- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Kawasaki Frontale will welcome Kashima Antlers to Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 14th November 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Kawasaki Frontale has won 12 matches, and Kashima Antlers triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.04 goals, while both teams score 72% of the time.
Kawasaki Frontale's latest fixture against Shonan Bellmare ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Kawasaki Frontale was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Kashima Antlers's recent game against Cerezo Osaka ended in a home 1-0 win. Kashima Antlers dominated the game and deserved the win. Kashima Antlers deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Kawasaki Frontale is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 13 games on home soil. Kawasaki Frontale's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Kashima Antlers has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kashima Antlers wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Kawasaki Frontale is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in thirteen games.
Kashima Antlers failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Kawasaki Frontale. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kawasaki Frontale wins on average 2.69 points per home game, compared to 1.25 points per away game for Kashima Antlers. My prediction is Kawasaki Frontale to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Kawasaki Frontale's home and Kashima Antlers's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Kawasaki Frontale vs Kashima Antlers Betting Tips
Kawasaki Frontale vs Kashima Antlers Head to Head
Average stats between Kawasaki Frontale and Kashima Antlers in most recent 25 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kawasaki Frontale vs Kashima Antlers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kawasaki Frontale and Kashima Antlers across current season. Calculated from Kawasaki Frontale's Home stats and Kashima Antlers's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kawasaki Frontale has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kawasaki Frontale is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Kawasaki Frontale at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Kawasaki Frontale will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Kawasaki Frontale has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 13 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kawasaki Frontale as they have now gone 21 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Kawasaki Frontale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kawasaki Frontale is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Kashima Antlers, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kawasaki Frontale, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Kawasaki Frontale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kawasaki Frontale will score today, as they have netted in the last 21 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kashima Antlers has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashima Antlers has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Kashima Antlers when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Kawasaki Frontale stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Kashima Antlers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Kashima Antlers has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kashima Antlers will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||81% / 67%||85 %||75 %|
|Draw %||19% / 33%||15 %||25 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.00||2.85||3.63|
|Scored||2.43 / 2.00||2.08||3.00|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.00||0.77||0.63|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||54 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||62% / 33%||54 %||75 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 33%||46 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||90% / 50%||92 %||88 %|
|Possession %||57% / 62%||56 %||58 %|
|Corners||6.14 / 8.33||6.46||5.63|
|Cards||0.48 / 0.50||0.38||0.63|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.80||2.15||1.63|
|Fouls||9.19 / 11.25||8.77||9.88|
|Shots||14.48 / 17.83||14.69||14.13|
|Shots on Target||7.62 / 6.83||7.69||7.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||56 %||38 %|
|Draw %||18% / 33%||22 %||13 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||3.11||2.50|
|Scored||1.65 / 2.00||1.89||1.38|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||1.22||1.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||11 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||33 %||25 %|
|Scores %||88% / 100%||89 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||22 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||56 %||63 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||57 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 7.33||6.78||5.38|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.33||1.56||1.50|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.17||1.89||1.38|
|Fouls||11.24 / 14.33||13.44||8.75|
|Shots||12.18 / 15.17||14.56||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.35 / 7.17||6.22||4.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kawasaki Frontale vs Kashima Antlers Odds
|HT 1||2.15||HT X||2.53||HT 2||5.58|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||8.25|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|