- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Kawasaki Frontale will welcome Nagoya Grampus to Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium for a matchday 12 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 29th April 2021 ended in a Kawasaki Frontale 4-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Kawasaki Frontale has won 13 matches, and Nagoya Grampus triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.95 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Kawasaki Frontale's latest fixture against Nagoya Grampus ended in an away 4-0 win. Kawasaki Frontale was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. Kawasaki Frontale scored in both halves in the 3rd, 10th, 23rd and 84th minute.
Since the start of the season, Kawasaki Frontale is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 9 games on home soil. Kawasaki Frontale's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Nagoya Grampus has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Nagoya Grampus has collected 2.29 points on average per away game, compared to 1.86 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Kawasaki Frontale is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Nagoya is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Kawasaki Frontale.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kawasaki Frontale wins on average 2.78 points per home game, compared to 2.29 points per away game for Nagoya Grampus. My prediction is Kawasaki Frontale to win.
Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus Betting Tips
Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus Head to Head
Average stats between Kawasaki Frontale and Nagoya Grampus in most recent 20 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kawasaki Frontale and Nagoya Grampus across current season. Calculated from Kawasaki Frontale's Home stats and Nagoya Grampus's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Kawasaki Frontale has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kawasaki Frontale has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kawasaki Frontale at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Kawasaki Frontale will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Kawasaki Frontale has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kawasaki Frontale as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Kawasaki Frontale ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kawasaki Frontale is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Nagoya Grampus, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kawasaki Frontale, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (50% of all matches) involving Kawasaki Frontale has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kawasaki Frontale will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Nagoya Grampus has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Nagoya Grampus has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Nagoya Grampus ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Nagoya Grampus has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/14 games for Nagoya Grampus this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||86% / 67%||89 %||80 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||11 %||20 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.36 / 3.00||2.67||4.60|
|Scored||2.64 / 2.00||2.00||3.80|
|Conceded||0.71 / 1.00||0.67||0.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||44 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 33%||33 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 33%||44 %||80 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||56 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||93% / 50%||89 %||100 %|
|Possession %||55% / 62%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.71 / 8.33||6.89||6.40|
|Cards||0.50 / 0.50||0.44||0.60|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.80||1.78||1.60|
|Fouls||8.71 / 11.25||8.56||9.00|
|Shots||14.21 / 17.83||15.00||12.80|
|Shots on Target||7.57 / 6.83||7.89||7.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 67%||57 %||71 %|
|Draw %||14% / 33%||14 %||14 %|
|Loss %||21% / 0%||29 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 1.17||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.14||1.43|
|Conceded||0.71 / 0.17||0.86||0.57|
|BTTS %||21% / 17%||14 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||14 %||28 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||71 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||71% / 83%||71 %||71 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 67%||57 %||71 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 3.67||4.43||4.00|
|Cards||0.93 / 0.83||1.00||0.86|
|Offsides||0.86 / 0.50||0.86||0.86|
|Fouls||9.64 / 8.33||9.57||9.71|
|Shots||7.43 / 10.83||7.14||7.71|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.83||3.43||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.98||Under 2.5||1.82|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.95||Under 9.5 Corners||1.76|