Kayserispor will welcome Altay to Kadir Has Şehir Stadı for a matchday 20 fixture in Turkey Süper Lig. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in an Altay 3-0 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Kayserispor has won 2 matches, and Altay triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.67 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Kayserispor's last game in the Turkey Süper Lig against Sivasspor at home ended in a 3-0 win. Although Anadolu Yıldızı (Anatolian Star) played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Kayserispor was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 9th, 17th and 23rd minute.
Altay's previous game in the competition versus Kasımpaşa ended in an away 2-0 loss. Altay had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Kayserispor is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Anadolu Yıldızı (Anatolian Star)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 64% of home games.
Altay has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Altay wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Altay kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Kayserispor is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Büyük Altay (Great Altay) failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Kayserispor. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Kayserispor wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Altay. My prediction is Kayserispor to win.
Kayserispor vs Altay Betting Tips
Kayserispor vs Altay Head to Head
Average stats between Kayserispor and Altay in most recent 3 outings in the Turkey Süper Lig.
Kayserispor vs Altay Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kayserispor and Altay across current season. Calculated from Kayserispor's Home stats and Altay's Away stats.
Turkey Süper Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Kayserispor has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kayserispor has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kayserispor at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Kayserispor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Kayserispor has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Kayserispor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Altay, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kayserispor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Kayserispor this season.
- Coming into this game, Altay has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Altay has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Altay ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Altay turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Altay, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (68% of all matches) involving Altay has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||64 %||8 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||9 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.50||2.00||3.42|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.83||1.55||1.17|
|Conceded||1.39 / 0.67||0.45||2.25|
|BTTS %||52% / 33%||36 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||9 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||18 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||91 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 67%||64 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 83%||73 %||58 %|
|Possession %||44% / 45%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 4.83||4.09||3.83|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.50||2.64||1.75|
|Offsides||2.17 / 3.50||2.73||1.67|
|Fouls||12.70 / 13.50||13.82||11.67|
|Shots||9.35 / 9.50||10.73||8.08|
|Shots on Target||4.61 / 5.67||5.00||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||27 %||17 %|
|Draw %||13% / 0%||9 %||17 %|
|Loss %||65% / 100%||64 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 1.67||2.45||2.92|
|Scored||1.04 / 0.17||1.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.65 / 1.50||1.45||1.83|
|BTTS %||61% / 17%||55 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||18 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 17%||27 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||9 %||25 %|
|Scores %||65% / 17%||64 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 0%||9 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 43%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 4.17||4.82||4.25|
|Cards||2.39 / 3.67||2.09||2.67|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.00||1.45||1.42|
|Fouls||14.09 / 18.40||15.09||13.17|
|Shots||11.04 / 8.33||12.64||9.58|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 2.83||5.64||4.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kayserispor vs Altay Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.92|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|