Kerala Blasters will welcome Goa to Tilak Maidan Stadium for a matchday 10 fixture in India Indian Super League. The last meeting on 23rd January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Kerala Blasters has won 3 matches, and Goa triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.64 goals, while both teams score 79% of the time.
Kerala Blasters's last game in the India Indian Super League against Jamshedpur at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances. Kerala Blasters scored before halftime in the 27th minute.
Goa's previous game in the competition versus ATK Mohun Bagan ended in an away 2-1 loss. Goa didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Goa was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, The Yellow Brigade is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Kerala Blasters is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Goa has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Goa wins 0.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Goa kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kerala Blasters or Goa to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Kerala Blasters has scored in 100% of home games. Goa is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kerala Blasters vs Goa Betting Tips
Kerala Blasters vs Goa Head to Head
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Goa in most recent 14 outings in the India Indian Super League.
Kerala Blasters vs Goa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Goa across current season. Calculated from Kerala Blasters's Home stats and Goa's Away stats.
India Indian Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Kerala Blasters has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kerala Blasters has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kerala Blasters has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Kerala Blasters will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kerala Blasters as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Kerala Blasters ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kerala Blasters is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Goa, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kerala Blasters, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Kerala Blasters has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kerala Blasters will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Goa has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Goa has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Goa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Goa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kerala Blasters, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Goa has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Goa has seen a total of 7/8 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 88% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Goa will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Loss %||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.83||2.50||2.57|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.50||1.71|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||75 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 17%||25 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||75 %||43 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||49 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.17||3.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.83||2.50||1.29|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.00||1.50||1.86|
|Fouls||15.18 / 13.00||20.25||12.29|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.00||8.75||10.83|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||4.75||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 67%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||2.50||3.43|
|Scored||1.31 / 1.50||1.17||1.43|
|Conceded||1.69 / 0.83||1.33||2.00|
|BTTS %||85% / 83%||83 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||33 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Possession %||62% / 61%||64 %||62 %|
|Corners||5.54 / 5.17||7.00||4.29|
|Cards||1.62 / 2.17||1.83||1.43|
|Offsides||2.58 / 2.33||3.33||1.83|
|Fouls||11.77 / 14.33||12.17||11.43|
|Shots||13.46 / 11.17||15.00||12.14|
|Shots on Target||5.69 / 5.33||5.67||5.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kerala Blasters vs Goa Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.52||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.82||Under 9.5 Corners||1.96|