Kerala Blasters will welcome Hyderabad to Tilak Maidan Stadium for a matchday 11 fixture in India Indian Super League. The last meeting on 16th February 2021 ended in a Hyderabad 4-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Kerala Blasters has won 2 matches, and Hyderabad triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Kerala Blasters's last game in the India Indian Super League against Goa at home ended in a 2-2 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Kerala Blasters played much better in the first half and scored in the 10th and 20th minute.
Hyderabad's previous game in the competition versus ATK Mohun Bagan ended in an away 2-2 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Hyderabad was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 18th and 90+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, The Yellow Brigade is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Kerala Blasters is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Hyderabad has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hyderabad wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hyderabad kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Kerala Blasters or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Kerala Blasters has scored in 100% of home games. Hyderabad is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad Betting Tips
Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad Head to Head
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Hyderabad in most recent 4 outings in the India Indian Super League.
Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Hyderabad across current season. Calculated from Kerala Blasters's Home stats and Hyderabad's Away stats.
India Indian Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Kerala Blasters has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kerala Blasters has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kerala Blasters has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Kerala Blasters will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kerala Blasters as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Kerala Blasters ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kerala Blasters is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Hyderabad, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Kerala Blasters, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Kerala Blasters has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kerala Blasters will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Hyderabad has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Hyderabad has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hyderabad has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Hyderabad as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hyderabad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hyderabad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Kerala Blasters, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Hyderabad has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Hyderabad has seen a total of 7/9 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 78% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Hyderabad will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Loss %||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.83||2.50||2.57|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.50||1.71|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||75 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 17%||25 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||75 %||43 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||49 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.17||3.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.83||2.50||1.29|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.00||1.50||1.86|
|Fouls||15.18 / 13.00||20.25||12.29|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.00||8.75||10.83|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||4.75||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 33%||60 %||29 %|
|Draw %||42% / 67%||20 %||57 %|
|Loss %||17% / 0%||20 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||3.40||2.71|
|Scored||2.08 / 1.50||2.60||1.71|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||60 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||40 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||80 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 50%||20 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||60 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.00||5.20||5.00|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||1.00||2.57|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.00||2.20||1.14|
|Fouls||14.83 / 13.00||13.80||15.57|
|Shots||12.58 / 9.00||11.20||13.57|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 4.83||5.40||6.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.14|
|BTTS Yes||0.00||BTTS NO||0.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|