Kerala Blasters will welcome Mumbai City to Tilak Maidan Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in India Indian Super League. The last meeting on 19th December 2021 ended in a Kerala Blasters 3-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Kerala Blasters has won 3 matches, and Mumbai City triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.13 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Kerala Blasters's latest fixture against Odisha FC ended in an away 2-0 win. Manjapada was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Kerala Blasters played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 28th and 40th minute.
Mumbai City's recent game against Bengaluru ended in a home 0-3 loss. Blue devils had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, The Yellow Brigade is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Kerala Blasters is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Mumbai City has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Islanders has collected 1.60 points on average per away game, compared to 1.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mumbai City kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Manjapada is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 50% of home games. Manjapada has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Mumbai City is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Kerala Blasters wins on average 2.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Mumbai City. My prediction is Mumbai City to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 65% of Kerala Blasters's home and Mumbai City's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Kerala Blasters has scored in 100% of home games. Mumbai City is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Betting Tips
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Head to Head
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Mumbai City in most recent 15 outings in the India Indian Super League.
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Kerala Blasters and Mumbai City across current season. Calculated from Kerala Blasters's Home stats and Mumbai City's Away stats.
India Indian Super League Form
- Coming into this game, Kerala Blasters has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kerala Blasters has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kerala Blasters has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Kerala Blasters will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Kerala Blasters as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kerala Blasters has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Kerala Blasters is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Mumbai City, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kerala Blasters has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Kerala Blasters this season.
- It's likely that Kerala Blasters will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mumbai City has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mumbai City has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Mumbai City turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mumbai City recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mumbai City has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/11 games for Mumbai City this season.
- Mumbai City will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 2 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Loss %||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.83||2.50||2.57|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.50||1.50||1.71|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.33||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||55% / 83%||75 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||0 %||43 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 17%||25 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||75 %||43 %|
|Possession %||56% / 47%||49 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.17||3.00||5.50|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.83||2.50||1.29|
|Offsides||1.73 / 2.00||1.50||1.86|
|Fouls||15.18 / 13.00||20.25||12.29|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.00||8.75||10.83|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 3.83||4.75||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||43 %||40 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||14 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||43 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 1.83||3.14||4.40|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.17||1.43||2.60|
|Conceded||1.75 / 0.67||1.71||1.80|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||43 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||14 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||14 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||28 %||60 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||71 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 50%||29 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||71 %||40 %|
|Possession %||58% / 57%||55 %||63 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.67||6.29||5.60|
|Cards||1.58 / 3.00||1.57||1.60|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.50||1.57||1.80|
|Fouls||11.08 / 16.00||12.43||9.20|
|Shots||13.58 / 10.33||12.57||15.00|
|Shots on Target||6.67 / 4.83||6.43||7.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Kerala Blasters vs Mumbai City Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||5.80||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.76||Under 9.5 Corners||2.01|