- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Partizani Tirana will welcome Vllaznia Shkodër to Air Albania Stadium for a matchday 35 fixture in Albania Superliga. The last meeting on 3rd April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Partizani Tirana has won 13 matches, and Vllaznia Shkodër triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.58 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Partizani Tirana's latest fixture against Teuta Durrës ended in an away 1-0 win. Partizani Tirana was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Partizani Tirana set the tone early and scored in the 24 minute.
Vllaznia Shkodër's recent game against Kastrioti Krujë ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Kuq e Blutë didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Vllaznia Shkodër deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
So far, Partizani Tirana plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.83 points per away game on average compared to 1.78 points at home. Demat e Kuq has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Vllaznia Shkodër has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Vllaznia Shkodër wins 1.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Partizani Tirana or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.65 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 24% of Partizani Tirana's home and Vllaznia Shkodër's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 21% of Partizani Tirana's home and Vllaznia Shkodër's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Betting Tips
Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Head to Head
Average stats between Partizani Tirana and Vllaznia Shkodër in most recent 26 outings in the Albania Superliga.
Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Partizani Tirana and Vllaznia Shkodër across current season. Calculated from Partizani Tirana's Home stats and Vllaznia Shkodër's Away stats.
Albania Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Partizani Tirana has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Partizani Tirana has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Partizani Tirana will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vllaznia Shkodër, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Partizani Tirana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Partizani Tirana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/36 games for Partizani Tirana this season.
- Coming into this game, Vllaznia Shkodër has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Vllaznia Shkodër has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vllaznia Shkodër has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Vllaznia Shkodër as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Vllaznia Shkodër has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 23 occasions.
- Vllaznia Shkodër will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Partizani Tirana, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Vllaznia Shkodër has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/36 games for Vllaznia Shkodër this season.
- It's likely that Vllaznia Shkodër will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 50%||44 %||50 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||44 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 17%||11 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 3.00||1.67||2.56|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.83||1.33||1.61|
|Conceded||0.64 / 1.17||0.33||0.94|
|BTTS %||42% / 83%||22 %||61 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||28 %||28 %|
|Scores %||69% / 100%||56 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 83%||50 %||61 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 4.40||4.58||4.00|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.00||1.17||2.00|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.40||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||16.45 / 18.20||15.25||19.67|
|Shots||11.76 / 13.00||12.83||9.20|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 6.60||5.42||3.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||22 %||28 %|
|Loss %||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||1.83 / 1.83||2.11||1.56|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.50||1.33||1.11|
|Conceded||0.61 / 0.33||0.78||0.44|
|BTTS %||28% / 33%||39 %||17 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||22 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||28 %||6 %|
|Scores %||72% / 83%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||64% / 67%||61 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 5.33||6.33||5.50|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.00||1.91||2.40|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.00||1.75|
|Fouls||13.33 / 14.33||13.00||13.50|
|Shots||12.25 / 16.67||10.75||13.00|
|Shots on Target||4.92 / 6.33||4.50||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.51||Under 2.5||1.44|
|BTTS Yes||2.35||BTTS NO||1.48|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|