- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Tirana will welcome Laçi to Air Albania Stadium for a matchday 34 fixture in Albania Superliga. The last meeting on 21st March 2021 ended in a Tirana 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Tirana has won 11 matches, and Laçi triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 1.65 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Laçi's recent game against Skënderbeu Korçë ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Tirana is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 18 games on home soil. Legjenda Bardhë e Blu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Laçi has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Laçi wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Tirana or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.69 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 19% of Tirana's home and Laçi's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 32% of Tirana's home and Laçi's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tirana vs Laçi Betting Tips
Tirana vs Laçi Head to Head
Average stats between Tirana and Laçi in most recent 26 outings in the Albania Superliga.
Tirana vs Laçi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tirana and Laçi across current season. Calculated from Tirana's Home stats and Laçi's Away stats.
Albania Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Tirana has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Tirana has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tirana has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Tirana will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Laçi, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Tirana recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Tirana has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Tirana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/36 games for Tirana this season.
- Coming into this game, Laçi has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Laçi has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Laçi has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Laçi will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Tirana, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Laçi recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Laçi has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/36 games for Laçi this season.
- Laçi will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.14 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||17 %||56 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||33 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||1.86 / 1.50||2.00||1.72|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.67||1.28||1.00|
|Conceded||0.72 / 0.83||0.72||0.72|
|BTTS %||39% / 50%||28 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||22 %||17 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||61 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||44 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||50% / 50%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 3.00||3.80||4.17|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.00||2.11||1.73|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.33||0.75|
|Fouls||14.29 / 16.40||16.33||12.75|
|Shots||11.33 / 10.00||11.22||11.50|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 4.00||4.22||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||50 %||39 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||39 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 33%||11 %||28 %|
|AVG Goals||1.86 / 2.50||2.28||1.44|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.50||0.78|
|Conceded||0.72 / 1.17||0.78||0.67|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||28 %||6 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||78 %||61 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||44 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||56 %||39 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 6.33||6.13||5.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.25||1.70||2.80|
|Offsides||4.00 / 3.67||4.50||3.67|
|Fouls||15.80 / 13.33||10.50||19.33|
|Shots||14.94 / 14.83||16.38||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 5.33||5.38||5.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tirana vs Laçi Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.80||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.84||Under 2.5||1.35|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|