- Albania Superliga
- 13:45 Partizani Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Belgium Pro League
- 20:45 Sporting Charleroi vs KAA Gent Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 22:05 Cortuluá vs Atlético Nacional Cyprus First Division
- 15:00 Paphos vs Apollon
- 17:00 AEL vs Ethnikos Achna England Championship
- 12:30 Bristol City vs Cardiff City
- 12:30 Nottingham Forest vs Derby County
- 15:00 AFC Bournemouth vs Hull City
- 15:00 Birmingham City vs Barnsley
- 15:00 Blackpool vs Millwall
- 15:00 Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers
- 15:00 Reading vs Huddersfield Town
- 15:00 Sheffield United vs Luton Town
- 15:00 Stoke City vs Fulham England EFL League One
- 15:00 Burton Albion vs AFC Wimbledon
- 15:00 Cambridge United vs Crewe Alexandra
- 15:00 Milton Keynes Dons vs Doncaster Rovers
- 15:00 Morecambe vs Wycombe Wanderers
- 15:00 Oxford United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 15:00 Sunderland vs Portsmouth
- 15:00 Wigan Athletic vs Gillingham England EFL League Two
- 13:00 Swindon Town vs Bristol Rovers
- 15:00 Barrow vs Mansfield Town
- 15:00 Crawley Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 15:00 Harrogate Town vs Oldham Athletic
- 15:00 Hartlepool United vs Stevenage
- 15:00 Leyton Orient vs Port Vale
- 15:00 Rochdale vs Bradford City
- 15:00 Salford City vs Colchester United
- 15:00 Scunthorpe United vs Newport County
- 15:00 Sutton United vs Northampton Town
- 15:00 Walsall vs Exeter City England National League
- 15:00 Altrincham vs Torquay United
- 15:00 Boreham Wood vs Weymouth
- 15:00 Chesterfield vs Aldershot Town
- 15:00 Grimsby Town vs Bromley
- 15:00 Maidenhead United vs Halifax Town
- 15:00 Solihull Moors vs Dover Athletic
- 15:00 Woking vs Wealdstone England Premier League
- 12:30 Everton vs Aston Villa
- 15:00 Brentford vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- 15:00 Leeds United vs Newcastle United
- 15:00 Manchester United vs West Ham United
- 17:30 Southampton vs Manchester City France Ligue 1
- 16:00 Brest vs Lille
- 21:00 Lens vs Olympique Marseille France Ligue 2
- 18:00 Amiens SC vs Guingamp
- 18:00 Bastia vs Toulouse
- 18:00 Dijon vs Quevilly Rouen
- 18:00 Dunkerque vs Sochaux
- 18:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Niort
- 18:00 Le Havre vs Rodez Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 12:30 Paderborn vs Werder Bremen
- 12:30 Hansa Rostock vs Heidenheim
- 12:30 Ingolstadt vs Darmstadt 98
- 20:30 Erzgebirge Aue vs Schalke 04 Germany 3. Liga
- 13:00 Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabrück
- 13:00 Viktoria Köln vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen vs Augsburg
- 14:30 Borussia M'gladbach vs Union Berlin
- 14:30 Freiburg vs Stuttgart
- 14:30 Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund
- 14:30 Greuther Fürth vs Mainz 05
- 17:30 Bochum vs Köln Greece Super League
- 15:15 OFI vs Panaitolikos
- 17:30 Ionikos vs Panathinaikos India Indian Super League
- 14:00 Chennaiyin vs NorthEast United Israel Israeli Premier League
- 15:20 Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Netanya
- 16:00 Hapoel Hadera vs Ironi Kiryat Shmona Italy Serie A
- 14:00 Genoa vs Udinese
- 17:00 Inter Milan vs Venezia
- 20:45 Lazio vs Atalanta Italy Serie B
- 13:00 US Alessandria vs Benevento
- 13:00 Como vs Crotone
- 13:00 SPAL vs Pisa
- 13:00 Monza vs Reggina
- 13:00 Brescia vs Ternana
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Ascoli
- 15:15 Perugia vs Pordenone Malta Maltese Premier League
- 14:00 Balzan vs Hamrun Spartans
- 16:00 Mosta vs Hibernians Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Vitesse vs Groningen
- 20:00 AZ vs Cambuur
- 20:00 Heerenveen vs PEC Zwolle
- 21:00 Willem II vs Twente Nicaragua Primera Division
- 23:00 Walter Ferretti vs Real Madriz Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 15:00 Ballymena United vs Warrenpoint Town
- 15:00 Coleraine vs Carrick Rangers
- 15:00 Dungannon Swifts vs Portadown
- 15:00 Linfield vs Glenavon Portugal Liga NOS
- 15:30 Moreirense FC vs Santa Clara
- 18:00 CD Tondela vs FC Vizela
- 21:30 Sporting CP vs Sporting Braga Portugal LigaPro
- 11:00 Vilafranquense vs CD Nacional
- 15:30 Varzim vs Associação Académica de Coimbra OAF Romania Liga I
- 12:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Voluntari
- 18:00 CS U Craiova vs Rapid Bucureşti Scotland League Two
- 15:00 Cowdenbeath vs Stranraer Spain La Liga
- 15:15 Villarreal vs RCD Mallorca
- 17:30 Sevilla FC vs Celta de Vigo
- 21:00 Atlético Madrid vs Valencia CF Spain Segunda División
- 15:00 Real Zaragoza vs Real Valladolid Thailand Thai League T1
- 12:00 Ratchaburi vs Muang Thong United
- 12:00 Prachuap vs Chiangrai United Turkey 1. Lig
- 16:00 Ankaragücü vs Denizlispor Turkey Süper Lig
- 11:30 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Beşiktaş
- 13:00 Adana Demirspor vs Fatih Karagümrük
- 13:00 Sivasspor vs Fenerbahçe
- 16:00 İstanbul Başakşehir vs Göztepe Wales Welsh Premier League
- 14:30 Barry Town United vs Flint Town United
- 14:30 Cardiff MU vs Bala Town
- 14:30 Newtown vs Haverfordwest County
Tirana will welcome Kastrioti Krujë to for a matchday 12 fixture in Albania Superliga. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Tirana has won 9 matches, and Kastrioti Krujë triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Tirana's latest fixture against Egnatia Rrogozhinë ended in an away 2-0 win. Tirona was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Tirana played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 38th and 45+2 minute.
Kastrioti Krujë's recent game against Kukësi ended in a home 1-6 loss. Kastrioti Krujë's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Kastrioti Krujë deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, Tirana is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 8 games on home soil. Legjenda Bardhë e Blu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 63% of home games.
Kastrioti Krujë has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kastrioti Krujë wins 0.13 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kastrioti Krujë kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Tirona is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in eight games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Kastrioti Krujë haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 88% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.13 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Tirana wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 0.13 points per away game for Kastrioti Krujë. My prediction is Tirana to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 60% of Tirana's home and Kastrioti Krujë's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Betting Tips
Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Head to Head
Average stats between Tirana and Kastrioti Krujë in most recent 14 outings in the Albania Superliga.
Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Tirana and Kastrioti Krujë across current season. Calculated from Tirana's Home stats and Kastrioti Krujë's Away stats.
Albania Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Tirana has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Tirana has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Tirana is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Tirana at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Tirana will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Tirana has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Tirana has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Tirana has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Tirana will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kastrioti Krujë, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Tirana has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Tirana this season.
- Coming into this game, Kastrioti Krujë has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kastrioti Krujë has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Kastrioti Krujë turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kastrioti Krujë recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kastrioti Krujë has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kastrioti Krujë, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Kastrioti Krujë has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 17%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 1.50||2.63||2.25|
|Scored||1.75 / 0.67||2.13||1.38|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.83||0.50||0.88|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 17%||50 %||38 %|
|Scores %||81% / 50%||87 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||63 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 33%||88 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||46 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 3.00||3.17||3.83|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 16.40||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.82 / 10.00||8.20||11.17|
|Shots on Target||5.27 / 4.00||4.20||6.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||69% / 50%||50 %||88 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 2.00||2.38||2.75|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.83||0.88||0.63|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.17||1.50||2.13|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||25 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||13 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||62 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||38 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 67%||50 %||13 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||48 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.07 / 4.67||3.57||2.57|
|Cards||0.00 / 1.67||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 19.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 9.00||9.29||8.71|
|Shots on Target||4.07 / 4.00||4.86||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.50||HT 2||9.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||2.55||BTTS NO||1.44|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|