On 17th January 2021, Beerschot-Wilrijk and Club Brugge go head to head in the Belgium Pro League at the Olympisch Stadion (Antwerp (Anvers)). The last meeting on 23rd August 2020 ended with the following result: Club Brugge 0 - 1 Beerschot-Wilrijk.
Both sides have met 1 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 1 previous encounters, Beerschot-Wilrijk have won 1 matches, Club Brugge triumphed in 0, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Beerschot-Wilrijk and Club Brugge average 1 goals while BTTS lands 0% of the time.
So far this season in the Belgium Pro League, Beerschot-Wilrijk have averaged 1.82 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Club Brugge average 2.36 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Beerschot-Wilrijk has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Beerschot-Wilrijk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Beerschot-Wilrijk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Beerschot-Wilrijk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (70% of all matches) involving Beerschot-Wilrijk has seen BTTS landing.
Club Brugge Form
- Coming into this game, Club Brugge has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Club Brugge has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Club Brugge and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 6 away trips. Can Beerschot-Wilrijk end their fairytale away days?
- Momentum is really building for Club Brugge as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Club Brugge has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Beerschot-Wilrijk get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Club Brugge, both home and away.
- Club Brugge is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Beerschot-Wilrijk, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Club Brugge, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (43% of all matches) involving Club Brugge has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Club Brugge will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
Beerschot-Wilrijk vs Club Brugge Head to Head
Average stats between Beerschot-Wilrijk and Club Brugge in most recent 1 outings in the Belgium Pro League.
Beerschot-Wilrijk vs Club Brugge Statistics
Average stats between Beerschot-Wilrijk and Club Brugge across current season.
* Calculated from Beerschot-Wilrijk's Home stats and Club Brugge's Away stats.
Belgium Pro League League Table
|2||Royal Antwerp FC||30||51||8||7|
|16||Royal Excel Mouscron||30||30||4||3|
Beerschot-Wilrijk vs Club Brugge Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.