- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
KFUM will welcome Fredrikstad to KFUM Arena for a matchday 18 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 5th July 2021 ended in a Fredrikstad 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. KFUM has won 1 match, and Fredrikstad triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.80 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
KFUM's latest fixture against Start ended in an away 3-2 win. KFUM was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. KFUM was much better than Start in the second half and scored in the 45+1, 72nd and 76th minute.
Fredrikstad's recent game against Sogndal ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Aristokratene didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Fredrikstad had good chances in both halves and scored in the 31st and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, KFUM is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although KFUM is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Fredrikstad has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FFK wins 1.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fredrikstad kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is KFUM or Fredrikstad to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of KFUM's home and Fredrikstad's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KFUM has scored in 78% of home games. Fredrikstad is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KFUM vs Fredrikstad Betting Tips
KFUM vs Fredrikstad Head to Head
Average stats between KFUM and Fredrikstad in most recent 5 outings in the Norway First Division.
KFUM vs Fredrikstad Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KFUM and Fredrikstad across current season. Calculated from KFUM's Home stats and Fredrikstad's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, KFUM has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. KFUM has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KFUM has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Fredrikstad's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop KFUM from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving KFUM has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Fredrikstad get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for KFUM, both home and away.
- KFUM will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Fredrikstad, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for KFUM, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (74% of all matches) involving KFUM has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KFUM will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fredrikstad has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fredrikstad has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Fredrikstad when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can KFUM stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Fredrikstad ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Fredrikstad, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (79% of all matches) involving Fredrikstad has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Fredrikstad will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||56 %||20 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||22 %||40 %|
|Loss %||32% / 50%||22 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.05 / 4.00||3.00||3.10|
|Scored||1.53 / 2.00||1.78||1.30|
|Conceded||1.53 / 2.00||1.22||1.80|
|BTTS %||74% / 50%||67 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 0%||44 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||78 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 17%||11 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.95 / 4.33||7.56||6.40|
|Cards||0.89 / 1.50||0.89||0.90|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.00||2.00||1.40|
|Fouls||8.89 / 12.50||9.67||8.20|
|Shots||11.68 / 8.33||12.56||10.90|
|Shots on Target||4.58 / 5.17||4.89||4.30|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 67%||70 %||33 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||20 %||33 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||3.37 / 3.67||3.40||3.33|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.50||2.40||1.67|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||79% / 67%||70 %||89 %|
|BTTS Win||37% / 50%||50 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||57% / 67%||70 %||44 %|
|Scores %||95% / 83%||90 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||20 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 33%||50 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.95 / 8.67||5.20||6.78|
|Cards||1.68 / 2.17||1.40||2.00|
|Offsides||1.32 / 0.00||1.30||1.33|
|Fouls||11.26 / 0.00||11.20||11.33|
|Shots||14.00 / 15.67||14.10||13.89|
|Shots on Target||6.21 / 7.17||6.70||5.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KFUM vs Fredrikstad Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.35||Under 9.5 Corners||2.95|