- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
KFUM will welcome Stjørdals-Blink to KFUM Arena for a matchday 22 fixture in Norway First Division. The last meeting on 17th July 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. KFUM has won 1 match, and Stjørdals-Blink triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Since the start of the season, KFUM is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although KFUM is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
Stjørdals-Blink has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Stjørdals-Blink wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stjørdals-Blink kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. KFUM is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
Stjørdals-Blink failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against KFUM. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. KFUM wins on average 2.09 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Stjørdals-Blink. My prediction is KFUM to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.23 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of KFUM's home and Stjørdals-Blink's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
KFUM vs Stjørdals-Blink Betting Tips
KFUM vs Stjørdals-Blink Head to Head
Average stats between KFUM and Stjørdals-Blink in most recent 5 outings in the Norway First Division.
KFUM vs Stjørdals-Blink Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KFUM and Stjørdals-Blink across current season. Calculated from KFUM's Home stats and Stjørdals-Blink's Away stats.
Norway First Division Form
- Coming into this game, KFUM has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KFUM has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KFUM has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Stjørdals-Blink's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop KFUM from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for KFUM ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KFUM will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stjørdals-Blink, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for KFUM, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (70% of all matches) involving KFUM has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KFUM will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Stjørdals-Blink has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stjørdals-Blink has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Stjørdals-Blink, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Stjørdals-Blink has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 17%||64 %||18 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||18 %||45 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||18 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.86 / 4.00||2.73||3.00|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.73||1.27|
|Conceded||1.36 / 2.00||1.00||1.73|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||55 %||82 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||36 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||27 %||18 %|
|Scores %||86% / 67%||82 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||73 %||45 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.86 / 4.33||7.36||6.36|
|Cards||0.86 / 1.50||0.82||0.91|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.00||1.82||1.73|
|Fouls||8.68 / 12.50||9.00||8.36|
|Shots||11.59 / 8.33||12.45||10.73|
|Shots on Target||4.73 / 5.17||5.09||4.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Draw %||9% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Loss %||59% / 50%||30 %||83 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 2.67||2.10||3.33|
|Scored||1.05 / 0.83||1.30||0.83|
|Conceded||1.73 / 1.83||0.80||2.50|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||20 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||10 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||30 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||60 %||33 %|
|Possession %||44% / 48%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 6.50||5.40||3.58|
|Cards||1.91 / 2.17||1.50||2.25|
|Offsides||1.55 / 2.50||1.80||1.33|
|Fouls||11.73 / 15.50||13.30||10.42|
|Shots||9.41 / 10.00||9.20||9.58|
|Shots on Target||4.77 / 3.50||4.70||4.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KFUM vs Stjørdals-Blink Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.53||HT 2||5.35|
|Home Win Nil||2.95||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.41|
|BTTS Yes||1.66||BTTS NO||2.19|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.62|