- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Khaitan will welcome Al Arabi to Sabah Al Salem Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in an Al Arabi 3-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Khaitan has won 0 matches, and Al Arabi triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Khaitan's latest fixture against Al Salmiyah ended in an away 3-0 win. Khaitan was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Khaitan scored in both halves in the 5th, 59th and 84th minute.
Al Arabi's recent game against Al Sahel ended in a home 3-0 win. الزعيم (The Boss) dominated the game and deserved the win. Al Arabi put the pressure early on and scored in the 11st, 18th and 45+3 minute.
So far, Khaitan plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.27 points per away game on average compared to 0.76 points at home. Although Khaitan is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Al Arabi has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Arabi has collected 2.13 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Khaitan has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 0.82 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Al Arabi is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Khaitan wins on average 0.76 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Arabi. My prediction is Al Arabi to win.
Khaitan vs Al Arabi Betting Tips
Khaitan vs Al Arabi Head to Head
Average stats between Khaitan and Al Arabi in most recent 2 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Khaitan vs Al Arabi Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Khaitan and Al Arabi across current season. Calculated from Khaitan's Home stats and Al Arabi's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Khaitan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Khaitan has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Khaitan has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Al Arabi's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Khaitan from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Khaitan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Khaitan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Khaitan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Arabi, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Khaitan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Khaitan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Khaitan will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Arabi has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Arabi has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Arabi away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 16 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Arabi when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Khaitan stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Al Arabi as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Arabi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Arabi is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Khaitan, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Arabi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Arabi has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Arabi will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||18 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||24 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||59 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 4.00||2.82||3.40|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.67||0.82||1.40|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.33||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||28 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 40%||6 %||36 %|
|Scores %||66% / 83%||65 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||18 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||35 %||40 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.50||4.36||3.60|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.33 / 0.00||10.00||11.00|
|Shots||9.36 / 7.25||9.17||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 2.75||3.83||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 33%||63 %||56 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 1.67||2.81||2.88|
|Scored||1.81 / 0.67||1.63||2.00|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.00||1.19||0.88|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||38 %||38 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||75 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 17%||69 %||69 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 4.00||5.62||4.40|
|Cards||0.60 / 2.33||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.25 / 8.00||15.00||11.50|
|Shots||12.00 / 5.25||12.46||11.60|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 3.25||5.92||6.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Khaitan vs Al Arabi Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.52||HT 2||1.93|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||2.40|
|Over 2.5||1.38||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|