On 17th January 2021, Holstein Kiel and Karlsruher SC go head to head in the Germany 2. Bundesliga at the Holstein-Stadion (Kiel). The last meeting on 1st February 2020 ended with the following result: Karlsruher SC 0 - 2 Holstein Kiel.
Both sides have met 2 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 2 previous encounters, Holstein Kiel have won 2 matches, Karlsruher SC triumphed in 0, while 0 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Holstein Kiel and Karlsruher SC average 2.5 goals while BTTS lands 50% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany 2. Bundesliga, Holstein Kiel have averaged 1.56 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Karlsruher SC average 1.78 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Holstein Kiel Form
- Coming into this game, Holstein Kiel has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Holstein Kiel has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Holstein Kiel will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Holstein Kiel has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Holstein Kiel has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Holstein Kiel ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Holstein Kiel, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Holstein Kiel has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Holstein Kiel will score today, as they have netted in the last 16 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
Karlsruher SC Form
- Coming into this game, Karlsruher SC has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Karlsruher SC has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Karlsruher SC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Karlsruher SC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Holstein Kiel stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Karlsruher SC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Karlsruher SC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Holstein Kiel, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Karlsruher SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Karlsruher SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Karlsruher SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC Head to Head
Average stats between Holstein Kiel and Karlsruher SC in most recent 2 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC Statistics
Average stats between Holstein Kiel and Karlsruher SC across current season.
* Calculated from Holstein Kiel's Home stats and Karlsruher SC's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga League Table
Holstein Kiel vs Karlsruher SC Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.