- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Lech Poznań will welcome Górnik Zabrze to INEA stadion for a matchday 30 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Lech Poznań has won 12 matches, and Górnik Zabrze triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.05 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Lech Poznań's latest fixture against Wisła Kraków ended in an away 2-1 win. Lech Poznań was very dangerous in attack, having attempted six shots on target. Lech Poznań scored in both halves in the 12nd and 61st minute.
Górnik Zabrze's recent game against Jagiellonia Białystok ended in a home 3-1 win. Górnik Zabrze dominated the game and deserved the win. Górnik Zabrze had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 63rd and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Lech Poznań is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 15 games on home soil. Kolejorz's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Górnik Zabrze has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Górnik Zabrze wins 1.07 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Lech Poznań is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Górnik Zabrze failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Lech Poznań.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Lech Poznań wins on average 1.27 points per home game, compared to 1.07 points per away game for Górnik Zabrze. My prediction is Lech Poznań to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Lech Poznań's home and Górnik Zabrze's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Lech Poznań vs Górnik Zabrze Betting Tips
Lech Poznań vs Górnik Zabrze Head to Head
Average stats between Lech Poznań and Górnik Zabrze in most recent 22 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Lech Poznań vs Górnik Zabrze Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Lech Poznań and Górnik Zabrze across current season. Calculated from Lech Poznań's Home stats and Górnik Zabrze's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Lech Poznań has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lech Poznań has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Górnik Zabrze's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Lech Poznań from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Lech Poznań has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Lech Poznań, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (57% of all matches) involving Lech Poznań has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Górnik Zabrze has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Górnik Zabrze has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Górnik Zabrze has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Górnik Zabrze recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Górnik Zabrze has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Górnik Zabrze has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/30 games for Górnik Zabrze this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||47 %||20 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||27 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.67||2.40||2.73|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.33||1.27||1.33|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.13||1.40|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||40 %||73 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||13 %||13 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||67 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||47 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||40 %||53 %|
|Possession %||57% / 58%||58 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 6.33||7.00||6.33|
|Cards||1.77 / 2.33||1.87||1.67|
|Offsides||1.47 / 1.83||1.60||1.33|
|Fouls||13.13 / 16.33||13.07||13.20|
|Shots||14.73 / 13.00||15.47||14.00|
|Shots on Target||6.03 / 5.50||6.27||5.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||40 %||27 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||40 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.67||2.80||1.47|
|Scored||1.03 / 0.67||1.47||0.60|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.00||1.33||0.87|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||33 %||13 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 43%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 4.67||6.27||5.00|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.50||2.40||1.93|
|Offsides||1.03 / 1.00||1.40||0.67|
|Fouls||13.90 / 14.00||13.20||14.60|
|Shots||13.13 / 13.33||13.80||12.47|
|Shots on Target||5.43 / 5.17||5.73||5.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Lech Poznań vs Górnik Zabrze Odds
|HT 1||2.23||HT X||2.33||HT 2||4.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.44|