- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Bulgaria First League
- 17:15 Ludogorets vs Botev Vratsa Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 Omonia Nicosia vs Paphos
- 17:00 AEL vs Apollon Denmark Superliga
- 17:00 Brøndby vs AaB
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:00 Maccabi Netanya vs Hapoel Hadera
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Israel Liga Leumit
- 17:00 Hapoel Acre vs Sektzia Nes Tziona
- 17:00 Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Italy Serie A
- 17:00 Lazio vs Roma
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Brann vs Kristiansund
- 17:00 Haugesund vs Odd
- 17:00 Molde vs Viking
- 17:00 Rosenborg vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Sandefjord vs Stabæk Norway First Division
- 17:00 HamKam vs Jerv Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Russia Russian Premier League
- 17:00 Krasnodar vs FK Sochi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 17:15 Real Oviedo vs Girona FC
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Galatasaray vs Göztepe Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
KPV will welcome EIF to Kokkolan Keskuskenttä for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 11th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. KPV has won 6 matches, and EIF triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
KPV's last game in the Finland Ykkönen against JIPPO at home ended in a 1-0 win. KPV had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. KPV scored before halftime in the 4th minute.
EIF's previous game in the competition versus Gnistan ended in an away 3-0 win. Although EIF countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. EIF was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 11st, 31st and 90+3 minute.
Since the start of the season, KPV is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although KPV is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
EIF has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. EIF wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. EIF kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is KPV or EIF to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.95 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of KPV's home and EIF's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KPV has scored in 83% of home games. EIF is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KPV vs EIF Betting Tips
KPV vs EIF Head to Head
Average stats between KPV and EIF in most recent 12 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
KPV vs EIF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KPV and EIF across current season. Calculated from KPV's Home stats and EIF's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, KPV has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. KPV has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KPV is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- EIF's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop KPV from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for KPV as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- KPV will be looking to keep up the momentum today against EIF, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for KPV has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/23 games for KPV this season.
- It's likely that KPV will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, EIF has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. EIF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for EIF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for EIF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (70% of all matches) involving EIF has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||42 %||27 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||25 %||45 %|
|Loss %||30% / 50%||33 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 3.17||2.25||2.27|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.50||1.17||1.18|
|Conceded||1.09 / 1.67||1.08||1.09|
|BTTS %||43% / 17%||50 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||17 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||25 %||36 %|
|Scores %||74% / 33%||83 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||33 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||58 %||55 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 8.50||6.30||5.09|
|Cards||2.95 / 1.67||2.82||3.10|
|Offsides||2.30 / 1.50||1.25||3.00|
|Fouls||15.10 / 11.75||13.25||16.33|
|Shots||9.86 / 15.50||8.70||10.91|
|Shots on Target||3.81 / 7.83||3.10||4.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 67%||45 %||25 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||27 %||25 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||27 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.26 / 3.83||3.09||3.42|
|Scored||1.74 / 2.50||1.82||1.67|
|Conceded||1.52 / 1.33||1.27||1.75|
|BTTS %||70% / 83%||73 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||27 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||91 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||55 %||33 %|
|Possession %||55% / 61%||56 %||55 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 5.00||5.00||5.82|
|Cards||2.68 / 1.33||2.45||2.91|
|Offsides||1.20 / 1.67||1.40||0.80|
|Fouls||13.07 / 10.67||13.40||12.40|
|Shots||10.14 / 14.33||10.09||10.18|
|Shots on Target||5.41 / 7.67||5.45||5.36|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KPV vs EIF Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.65|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.82||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|