- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
KPV will welcome Jaro to Kokkolan Keskuskenttä for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 13th February 2021 ended in a Jaro 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. KPV has won 6 matches, and Jaro triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 23% of the time.
KPV's latest fixture against VPS ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. KPV scored in both halves in the 20th and 53rd minute.
So far, KPV plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although KPV is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Jaro has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Jaro has collected 2.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is KPV or Jaro to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 100% of KPV's home and Jaro's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KPV vs Jaro Betting Tips
KPV vs Jaro Head to Head
Average stats between KPV and Jaro in most recent 13 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
KPV vs Jaro Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KPV and Jaro across current season. Calculated from KPV's Home stats and Jaro's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, KPV has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KPV has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for KPV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can KPV turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KPV recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for KPV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving KPV has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Jaro has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jaro has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jaro has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jaro as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Jaro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Jaro is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against KPV, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Jaro, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (75% of all matches) involving Jaro has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Jaro will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.17||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.50||0.50||1.25|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.67||1.50||1.75|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||67% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|Possession %||48% / 55%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||7.17 / 8.50||7.00||7.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 1.67||4.50||2.25|
|Offsides||2.75 / 1.50||1.50||4.00|
|Fouls||16.25 / 11.75||16.50||16.00|
|Shots||9.50 / 15.50||8.50||10.00|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 7.83||3.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 33%||33 %||75 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||67 %||0 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.50||3.67||2.75|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.33||1.75|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.83||1.33||1.00|
|BTTS %||71% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||86% / 50%||67 %||100 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.29 / 7.00||9.00||6.00|
|Cards||2.14 / 2.17||2.00||2.25|
|Offsides||2.17 / 2.50||2.00||2.33|
|Fouls||13.00 / 15.00||14.00||12.00|
|Shots||10.43 / 14.20||14.67||7.25|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 6.00||5.67||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KPV vs Jaro Odds
|HT 1||2.84||HT X||2.21||HT 2||3.48|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.99|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.72||Under 9.5 Corners||2.09|