- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
KPV will welcome Gnistan to Kokkolan Keskuskenttä for a matchday 0 fixture in Finland Ykkönen. The last meeting on 31st October 2020 ended in a Gnistan 5-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. KPV has won 2 matches, and Gnistan triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
KPV's latest fixture against VPS ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. KPV scored in both halves in the 20th and 53rd minute.
Gnistan's recent game against MuSa ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Gnistan deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
So far, KPV plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.33 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although KPV is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Gnistan has picked up 5 points from the previous four league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Gnistan has collected 1.33 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Gnistan kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. KPV lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 0% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Kipinä is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against KPV.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is KPV to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of KPV's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. KPV failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Gnistan conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 59% of KPV's home and Gnistan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KPV vs Gnistan Betting Tips
KPV vs Gnistan Head to Head
Average stats between KPV and Gnistan in most recent 5 outings in the Finland Ykkönen.
KPV vs Gnistan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KPV and Gnistan across current season. Calculated from KPV's Home stats and Gnistan's Away stats.
Finland Ykkönen Form
- Coming into this game, KPV has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KPV has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for KPV ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can KPV turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KPV recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for KPV, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving KPV has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Gnistan has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Gnistan has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Gnistan has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Gnistan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Gnistan recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Gnistan has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Gnistan, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Gnistan has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 3.17||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||0.50||1.67|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.67||1.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 17%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Scores %||80% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 33%||50 %||100 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||7.60 / 8.50||7.00||8.00|
|Cards||2.80 / 1.67||4.50||1.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.50||1.50||2.00|
|Fouls||14.67 / 11.75||16.50||11.00|
|Shots||10.00 / 15.50||8.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 7.83||3.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||50% / 0%||100 %||33 %|
|Loss %||25% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 5.17||2.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 3.00||1.00||1.33|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||100 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 50%||0 %||67 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.25 / 5.50||4.00||4.33|
|Cards||3.50 / 1.50||3.00||3.67|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.25||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.33 / 11.75||17.00||11.50|
|Shots||8.75 / 13.83||11.00||8.00|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 9.33||5.00||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KPV vs Gnistan Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.30||HT 2||4.20|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.60||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.15|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.69||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|