- Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
KTP will welcome Inter Turku to Arto Tolsa Areena for a matchday 21 fixture in Finland Veikkausliiga. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Inter Turku 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. KTP has won 1 match, and Inter Turku triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
KTP's latest fixture against KuPS ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from KTP. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Inter Turku's recent game against Ilves ended in a home 2-0 win. Sinimustat dominated the game and deserved the win. Inter Turku pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 72nd and 76th minute.
So far, KTP plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.60 points per away game on average compared to 0.20 points at home. Although KTP is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 10% home clean sheets.
Inter Turku has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Inter Turku wins 1.30 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Inter Turku kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. KTP has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in ten home games. KTP has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.60 goals and concede 1.90 per game. Inter Turku is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. KTP wins on average 0.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Inter Turku. My prediction is Inter Turku to win.
KTP vs Inter Turku Betting Tips
KTP vs Inter Turku Head to Head
Average stats between KTP and Inter Turku in most recent 4 outings in the Finland Veikkausliiga.
KTP vs Inter Turku Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KTP and Inter Turku across current season. Calculated from KTP's Home stats and Inter Turku's Away stats.
Finland Veikkausliiga Form
- Coming into this game, KTP has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KTP has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can KTP turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for KTP recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- KTP has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for KTP, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving KTP has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Inter Turku has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Inter Turku has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Inter Turku has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Inter Turku ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Inter Turku, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Inter Turku has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Inter Turku will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||20 %||30 %|
|Loss %||70% / 100%||80 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.83||2.50||2.90|
|Scored||0.75 / 0.50||0.60||0.90|
|Conceded||1.95 / 2.33||1.90||2.00|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||35% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 0%||10 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 17%||20 %||50 %|
|Possession %||43% / 40%||43 %||43 %|
|Corners||2.90 / 2.33||3.50||2.30|
|Cards||2.05 / 2.00||1.40||2.70|
|Offsides||1.55 / 1.67||1.60||1.50|
|Fouls||11.05 / 9.33||11.60||10.50|
|Shots||7.30 / 5.67||8.60||6.00|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 2.67||3.60||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||60 %||40 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 2.83||2.50||2.80|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.33||1.60||1.50|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.50||0.90||1.30|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||20 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||10 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||80 %||40 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.70 / 5.67||4.80||6.60|
|Cards||2.70 / 2.83||2.50||2.90|
|Offsides||1.80 / 1.33||2.30||1.30|
|Fouls||11.80 / 9.67||11.50||12.10|
|Shots||11.30 / 12.00||10.00||12.60|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 5.83||5.60||6.90|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KTP vs Inter Turku Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||14.00||Away Win Nil||2.35|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|