- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Legia Warszawa will welcome Podbeskidzie to Stadion Miejski Legii Warszawa im. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego for a matchday 30 fixture in Poland Ekstraklasa. The last meeting on 31st January 2021 ended in a Podbeskidzie 1-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Legia Warszawa has won 6 matches, and Podbeskidzie triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.91 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Legia Warszawa's latest fixture against Stal Mielec ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
Podbeskidzie's recent game against Wisła Płock ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Podbeskidzie put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 5th minute.
So far, Legia Warszawa plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.27 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Although Legia Warszawa is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Podbeskidzie has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Podbeskidzie wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Podbeskidzie kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Legioniści is currently unbeaten at home in seven games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Górale haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.47 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost seven consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Legia Warszawa wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Podbeskidzie. My prediction is Legia Warszawa to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 68% of Legia Warszawa's home and Podbeskidzie's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Legia Warszawa vs Podbeskidzie Betting Tips
Legia Warszawa vs Podbeskidzie Head to Head
Average stats between Legia Warszawa and Podbeskidzie in most recent 11 outings in the Poland Ekstraklasa.
Legia Warszawa vs Podbeskidzie Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Legia Warszawa and Podbeskidzie across current season. Calculated from Legia Warszawa's Home stats and Podbeskidzie's Away stats.
Poland Ekstraklasa Form
- Coming into this game, Legia Warszawa has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Legia Warszawa has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Legia Warszawa at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Legia Warszawa as they have now gone 15 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Legia Warszawa has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Legia Warszawa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Podbeskidzie, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 3 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Legia Warszawa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Legia Warszawa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Legia Warszawa this season.
- Coming into this game, Podbeskidzie has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Podbeskidzie has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Podbeskidzie recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Podbeskidzie has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/30 games for Podbeskidzie this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||60 %||67 %|
|Draw %||23% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.67||3.20||1.60|
|Scored||1.60 / 1.67||1.93||1.27|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.00||1.27||0.33|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||67 %||27 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||87 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||33 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||58% / 58%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.13 / 6.17||6.53||5.73|
|Cards||1.80 / 1.83||1.60||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.33||1.67|
|Fouls||13.83 / 15.17||14.13||13.50|
|Shots||13.83 / 12.50||14.40||13.27|
|Shots on Target||6.07 / 6.00||6.53||5.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 0%||27 %||20 %|
|Loss %||57% / 83%||33 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 4.17||2.67||3.27|
|Scored||0.97 / 0.83||1.13||0.80|
|Conceded||2.00 / 3.33||1.53||2.47|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||13 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||80 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 52%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.80 / 5.33||5.40||4.20|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.83||2.27||2.13|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.80||1.64||1.53|
|Fouls||14.63 / 16.40||14.60||14.67|
|Shots||10.40 / 9.00||10.20||10.60|
|Shots on Target||4.27 / 4.33||4.53||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Legia Warszawa vs Podbeskidzie Odds
|HT 1||1.85||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.25||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.14|