- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
KR will welcome HK to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. KR has won 1 match, and HK triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.75 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
KR's latest fixture against FH ended in an away 2-0 win. KR was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. KR scored in both halves in the 8th and 53rd minute.
HK's recent game against ÍA ended in a home 1-3 loss. HK-ingar had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. HK put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
So far, KR plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.33 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although KR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
HK has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. HK wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. HK kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. KR is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and HK-ingar haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.00 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory.My prediction is KR to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 100% of KR's home and HK's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KR has scored in 100% of home games. HK is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KR vs HK Betting Tips
KR vs HK Head to Head
Average stats between KR and HK in most recent 4 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
KR vs HK Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KR and HK across current season. Calculated from KR's Home stats and HK's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, KR has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. KR has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- KR will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- KR has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for KR ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KR will be looking to keep up the momentum today against HK, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for KR, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving KR has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KR will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, HK has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. HK has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- HK has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for HK ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for HK has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season HK has seen a total of 6/7 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 86% of all matches played.
- It's likely that HK will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.00||3.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.33||1.75||1.67|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.67||2.00||0.33|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||100 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 33%||75 %||67 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 6.50||7.75||6.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 17.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.43 / 14.83||15.25||8.67|
|Shots on Target||5.71 / 7.17||6.00||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||43% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.14 / 3.67||3.00||3.50|
|Scored||1.29 / 2.17||1.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.86 / 1.50||1.80||2.00|
|BTTS %||86% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||43% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 20%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.20||5.40||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.60||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.20||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 14.60||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.83 / 10.80||14.75||12.00|
|Shots on Target||6.33 / 5.60||6.75||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KR vs HK Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.00||Away Win Nil||9.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|