KR will welcome ÍA to for a matchday 7 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 30th August 2020 ended in a KR 4-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. KR has won 7 matches, and ÍA triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.92 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
KR's last game in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild against HK at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. KR scored before halftime in the 21st minute.
So far, KR plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.20 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although KR is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
ÍA has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. ÍA has collected 0.60 points on average per away game, compared to 0.50 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ÍA kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. KR is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
ÍA failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against KR. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. KR wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.60 points per away game for ÍA. My prediction is KR to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.84 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of KR's home and ÍA's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. KR has scored in 100% of home games. ÍA is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
KR vs ÍA Betting Tips
KR vs ÍA Head to Head
Average stats between KR and ÍA in most recent 12 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
KR vs ÍA Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between KR and ÍA across current season. Calculated from KR's Home stats and ÍA's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, KR has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. KR has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- KR has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- KR will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for KR as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for KR ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- KR is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against ÍA, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for KR, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving KR has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that KR will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, ÍA has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ÍA has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for ÍA ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for ÍA, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving ÍA has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||25 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.78 / 3.00||3.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.33||1.75||1.60|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.67||2.00||0.40|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||100 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 17%||0 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||75 %||60 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||57 %||51 %|
|Corners||6.78 / 6.50||7.75||6.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 17.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.33 / 14.83||15.25||8.20|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 7.17||6.00||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||50 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 3.83||2.25||4.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||0.75||1.20|
|Conceded||2.22 / 1.83||1.50||2.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 50%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 50%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||50 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 67%||0 %||40 %|
|Possession %||41% / 46%||47 %||36 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.17||8.00||3.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.40||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.60||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 9.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||6.25 / 8.83||5.25||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.38 / 4.67||3.25||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
KR vs ÍA Odds
|HT 1||1.73||HT X||2.75||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||13.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.43||Under 9.5 Corners||2.63|